Thread: Drops pin, hears echo...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    I could give two shits about view count, but then again, I am not a pimp during ad reviews or a that my reviews always get "X" number of views or more from my peers because I am a well respected hobbyist and deserve a discount.
    I'm assuming that was a jab at me?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I posted a review recently here in the FT Wort side just to see how it would do. Hardly any views to what I would get had I posted it in the Dallas side. I live in NW Ft Worth, the ladies here are either not on par with services, aren't AA friendly, or ________. You can fill that in with whatever you deem necessary. When I have gotten past the NBA policy, its usually the menu or rate that stops me from seeing a lady in this area. Trust me I would love to have a list of reliable ladies here i tarrant county but since I commute to Dallas 2-3 times a week, I'd rather work with whats out there...thats why I rarely post in Coed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I'm assuming that was a jab at me?
    No jab thrown. Just stating that reviews are not suppose to be written for popularity points, but just for informational purposes to help others in making a decision to see a provider. Usually, the only guys who care about view count and the comments below it are pimps and their prodigies, and guys who ask providers for discounts based on the self proclaimed status of a popular hobbyist with a giant following. As I said, if you feel that you/the provider you review would be better served to get your info out, post that review in both forums. I like your reviews, especially the vids. The give me a sense of the provider's IOP.

I've posted reviews here in the past but most of the ladies I see aren't native to ft worth. Maybe it was an out call, but shes normally based in Dallas. I'm gonna put that in Dallas.

99.9% of us are reading everything in dallas anyway, so what does it matter. This whole section can go away withe the exception of the ads and mens/women's only rooms.

Since I’m only occasionally perusing the review forums, I’m likely to miss a review of a Fort Worth gal if it’s posted in the Dallas forum, unless it’s still on the front page when I look over there and the incall location is stated in the review title. Since not as many ladies work this market, a review posted here is more likely to be seen by the FW guys, since it will stay on the front page longer.

If your goal is to have big view counts, you’re better off posting over there. That doesn’t mean all the hits are actually reading the reviews, though. They may click on it, see the gal is in FW, then move on to the next one. I know that’s my practice if I see the lady is north of 635 in Dallas.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

honestly I can't remember the last lady I have seen in Tarrant county only that was new. Most of the ladies I see in Tarrant are outcalls to my place (which is rare); or they aren't based in Ft worth permanently. My concern for view counts isn't for me...its for them. The more views the more business for them. I still won't post my reviews in this forum but I will at least put Tarrant County in the title to help you guys out.

I posted a couple of weeks ago a roll call for Tarrant county ladies (or ladies that come out to TC) on the Dallas forums, I got like 4 responses. Do we have a list of TC ladies on OH2?

My other gripe on TC ladies is there aren't enough out here.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    A lot of ladies out here aren't even AA so there's that too.

Don’t buy into the “view counts = paying customers” assumption. View counts are more directly tied to the availability of photos in said reviews. When Eccie stopped allowing pics, the review counts went down, even for the guys who were used to high counts. Most guys are clicking on “photos inside” just for the visual stimulation.

I agree, though, that Dallas ladies coming over to Fort Worth for an outcall are better served by a review in the Dallas forum. If I was looking for an outcall, I wouldn’t limit myself to Fort Worth ladies. Your comment on the number of quality FW ladies vs Dallas ladies is also spot on.

edit to add: the value of reviews, photos in reviews, view counts, etc., is more complicated than my 2 brief paragraphs would indicate. It’s a good topic, though, and I’ll probably start one in Coed since we are missing the authoritative voice on the matter: the women.
    Last edited by TinMan; 01-16-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Tinman you are right about the view count = pay customer and it being tied to pic/vids. I do think visuals enhance the count but I think guys would be more inclined to at least contact the lady or put her on a tdl if they had visuals vs if they didn't. I cant get a lady views on her profile but its up to her to seal the deal. Like you said thats another topic of discussion though.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.