Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
... and, big surprise, it was another WHITE, CHRISTIAN TERRORIST that did it. Que all the brainwashed NRA zombies saying it was a "false flag" or some shit.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimit...parents-greek/
Is this not the definition of reverse racism?? What about all the people dying in Chicago? Where is your outrage?? That really does happen daily!! Show me when and where we have a school shooting daily, please? Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in America.. Gun control does not work.. So please carry-on with the hating of us dumb ol' rural americans.. I feel so bad for these people, my heart and prayers go out to all the victims in sante fe , Chicago and everywhere. This is not a gun issue!! It is a societal problem, that has nothing to do with firearms.. This attack was done with a 38. special revolver, and a shotgun. No bump stocks, no high cap. magazines. no rapid fire weapons at all.! I say the first step is to stop glamorizing , sensationalizing and giving so much attention to these attacks. These kids are looking for just that; attention. So let the usual lib. response start...............blah blah .................. blah blah, hate hate hate..............
THE SECOND AMENDMENT MAKES ALL THE OTHERS POSSIBLE
Our constitution says all men are created equal! The second amendment guarantees that!!!!! WD