Thread: Shiba Inu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cognac View Post

Hopefully in a year’s time I can come back and say “YAASSSS”, but for now I’m still planting my APE seeds, waiting for the MOASSS!!! Oops, wrong place, but I’m still excited bout AMC!!! LOL ;)

Apes buy crypto too lol.. I hold 4 digit AMC shares but was in etherium long before that .. but I wish apes would accept AMC will not be a 6 figure stock.. because the sell off like it or not will start being initiated at 4 figures in masses.. that's just fact..
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Amc is going to be accepting Shiba.
    That should give it a boost.

Lovely-
    Have your sell plan in place.
    I'm considering 250 at 1k, 250 at 5k all limit.
    Holding on to the rest for the wilder ride.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD jayrcr_13_gtx's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Slitlikr;1221177]Amc is going to be accepting Shiba.
    That should give it a boost

I'm waiting on shib.. hoping it works out
    Last edited by jayrcr_13_gtx; 11-23-2021 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Amc is going to be accepting Shiba.
    That should give it a boost.

Lovely-
    Have your sell plan in place.
    I'm considering 250 at 1k, 250 at 5k all limit.
    Holding on to the rest for the wilder ride.
    Sell limits set.. holding my shares till 1k then I'm out ... But I shall hold game till death lol..j.k but 250k f.r f.r
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Apes buy crypto too lol.. I hold 4 digit AMC shares but was in etherium long before that .. but I wish apes would accept AMC will not be a 6 figure stock.. because the sell off like it or not will start being initiated at 4 figures in masses.. that's just fact..
    I’m a realist and I bought in enough so that life will be super fun at the 200 range, heck even at 100, things will still be great! You and I got in early so it’s all a big win! Love to compare notes one day and discuss our market war stories, drinks on me :)
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I currently invest in SHIBA & Dogelon Mars (ELON). Dogelon is super cheap atm and you can get 5 million for $5.42 (at the time of this post) might as well invest in it now and hold onto it for the future.... heck im still kicking myself for not investing in DOGE coin when it was worth about the same

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGoatLord View Post
    I currently invest in SHIBA & Dogelon Mars (ELON). Dogelon is super cheap atm and you can get 5 million for $5.42 (at the time of this post) might as well invest in it now and hold onto it for the future.... heck im still kicking myself for not investing in DOGE coin when it was worth about the same
    $ELON Is where it's at! Crypto.com has been a PITA when it comes to bulk buys. I'm a long term investor so I'll hold for a few years. I'm planning to expand my crypto holdings soon with a new coin at ground level. Unless governments declare cryptos illegal, cypto/blockchain IS the future!
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction