Thread: Unfortunate situation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    You tried to bargain her rate..? These ladies are providing a service to you at a rate which they deem reasonable. To bargain a posted rate is nothing short of insulting to them. This isn’t backpage, and since it seems you’re fairly new to using boards such as Eccie/OH2, I suggest following these guidelines:

1. Get your references/screening information straight. Makes everyone’s life easier.
    2. Don’t call/text/pm excessively. They will contact you for scheduling after they’ve screened you.
    3. Don’t engage in unnecessary dialogue. TCB is simply as it stands for, taking care of business. Save the “I want to see you so bad” “I’m so horny” dirty talk for behind closed doors.
    4. Don’t attempt to inquire about a session if you’re not sure about your funds or availability.
    5. Don’t bargain. They’re people, not merchandise.
    6. If the person you’re interested in chooses to not see you, it’s their decision. It happens to all of us, whether it’s not getting a reply or simply a flat out rejection. Just respect it and move along.
    7. Just be safe and have fun. No one wants a bad experience.

Oh and btw, 200/hr is an amazing rate. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better rate from another really good provider. I haven’t seen Britt personally, but I have heard very good things.
    Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
    You tried to bargain her rate..? These ladies are providing a service to you at a rate which they deem reasonable. To bargain a posted rate is nothing short of insulting to them. This isn’t backpage, and since it seems you’re fairly new to using boards such as Eccie/OH2, I suggest following these guidelines:

1. Get your references/screening information straight. Makes everyone’s life easier.
    2. Don’t call/text/pm excessively. They will contact you for scheduling after they’ve screened you.
    3. Don’t engage in unnecessary dialogue. TCB is simply as it stands for, taking care of business. Save the “I want to see you so bad” “I’m so horny” dirty talk for behind closed doors.
    4. Don’t attempt to inquire about a session if you’re not sure about your funds or availability.
    5. Don’t bargain. They’re people, not merchandise.
    6. If the person you’re interested in chooses to not see you, it’s their decision. It happens to all of us, whether it’s not getting a reply or simply a flat out rejection. Just respect it and move along.
    7. Just be safe and have fun. No one wants a bad experience.

Oh and btw, 200/hr is an amazing rate. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better rate from another really good provider. I haven’t seen Britt personally, but I have heard very good things.
    Thanks for the information. This entire situation has definitely allowed me to do some reflection. I did wait too late to get screened. When I saw the 160/hr special, that’s when I made the contact for screening. The next morning, I simply asked if the special was still good. I didn’t try to bargain the rate. When I was told the special wasn’t on, I just asked for the rate, since I didn’t have the ad in front of me at the time and I was in training. I do apologize for the excessive texting. I will most definitely admit to that. I didn’t send any vulgar texts, I did tell her can’t wait to see her. As far as the screening thing, I think it will be a little easier now because I have 2 verified references. I do wish I would have contacted her sooner so that I could have gotten my 1 reference checked earlier.

After reading her response, I’m glad I was actually able to see it from her lens. I see exactly why she is upset and why she feels I wasted her time. It doesn’t matter that those were not my intentions, the only thing that matters is that it happened and her perception is that I wasted her time. I’ve never had a situation like this happen and it did bother me. I take ownership in the “unfortunate situation” and will learn from it. I apologize again and wish her nothing but the best in the future.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Looks like both sides have had a fair say in this situation and may now move on.