Thread: What Exactly Is Make America Great Again?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    As a "Brown person" one can look to Charlotesville, and all these white power movements that Trump never called out his disgust in as a perversion of his MAGA movement.

I didn't vote for or against Trump in 2016 instead abstaining from voting in the general election. If Bernie Sanders got the nomination to go against Trump, I will most certainly for him since he is one of very few candidates that is very strong on criminal justice reform, drug reform, believes gun manufacturers should Not be held responsible for the act of looneys and will likely get a cabinet worth a damn instead of these mis-matched people i.e. Rick Perry, Ben Carson, etc.
    MAGA is different things to different people. To white supremacists, there is no perversion of MAGA. To other MAGAtarians, there is no perversion. They can just say, "That's not me."
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Quote Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
    MAGA is different things to different people. To white supremacists, there is no perversion of MAGA. To other MAGAtarians, there is no perversion. They can just say, "That's not me."
    Those saying that's not me or not acknowledge the discriminatory practices still held today in 2018 are more dangerous than Klan or white power groups.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones