Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Yea the clit is super important for final orgasm but too many people abuse it heh. It's so sensitive and you need to go slower around it, and the entire vulva, get her completely aroused before doing as much with the clit. It needs to be moist and more fully engorged with a blood supply. It's way more sensitive than the penis head. Like I said before ~4000 nerve endings in the penis head vs ~8000 in the clitoris.

A penis head is typically even less sensitive for those of us who have been circumcised (myself included). This might turn into one of my brief soliloquies, or lectures, but it got me thinking. Even uncircumcised penises are nowhere remotely close to as sensitive as a clitoris.

The reason circumcising desensitizes is b/c with no foreskin to protect the sensitive skin of the glans it becomes drier and less sensitive as jeans, underwear, etc touch it over many years. The glans (penis head) is covered in a moist pink tissue called mucosa. When the foreskin (prepuce) is removed at birth the mucosa will become more dry and less sensitive. Some of us are lucky enough that our mucosa has stayed sensitive and pink (mine is still very sensitive and pink - just lucky in that regard).

Smegma is a substance that lubricates the pink mucosa underneath your foreskin. It's natural, but it can build up too much if you don't wash well, pull the foreskin back, and rinse the glans. If it builds up too much it will cause unpleasant odors, it's also a hotbed for bacteria, which can then look *real nasty* and *stinky*, plus it's what will make it potentially hurt or at least cause discomfort to pull the foreskin back.

I've had to learn a quite bit about this b/c I chose not to have my boys circumcised (so I needed to know all about this). The reason my 2 boys are not circumcised actually has a longer story than simply thinking uncircumcised is better (which I do), but, yea I'm glad neither are circumcised. I wish I could go back and have mine.

Admittedly it looks to weird to those of us that aren't uncircumcised. Like an earthworm. Haha. And we have a social stigma that still tells us there is something not "as clean" about it. And women don't like it as much (usually). But it's actually better. It's the way our bodies were designed. It protects the sensitive moist pink mucosa of the glans. I just don't care quite *that* much to spend the 1+ years tying off my remaining foreskin with a band attached to my knee applying tension every day all day under my pants at the office to restore the entirety of the foreskin. Yea, you can do it (google it).

LOL. Nah. Too much work and hassle. I'll just stick with my pink exposed head haha.

Thanks Bettie. I..........love you too? Hehe. No, really. Thanks! Love the sexy intelligent ladies who know what's up!
    At your service! Mathguy
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Quote Originally Posted by pinkraider View Post
    I'd like to prove you wrong
    Ok pinky put your money where your mouth will be!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do well, I think. I have video proof of my level of skill, which I used to get a few civvies into bed off of CL and reddit. Not posting publicly here for obvious reasons, but if you send a nice PM, perhaps I might send you it. :-)
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    Woohoo! Its Friday! See you soon Tommie

Woohoo! Its Friday! See you soon Tommie
    I even hit the salon and getting my nails cut... It's on like Donkey Kong!

The gauntlet has been thrown! I’m not trying to say I’m 1st, but...You know...

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Refuse to use fingers?
    Do you know what's been in that pussy?
    No. Let me lick it and find out.
    Wouldn't wanna get that shit on my hands.

Registered Male (Not Verified) cripplecreekatx's Avatar
    I’d love to watch you go down on some pussy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LOL. Oh boy.

So what went down? Did this happen on Friday? What were the results! I wasn't involved or anything, I was really just posting and offering some info, but I'm curious if anything actually occurred?

I had a doubles with Tommie Gunnz & Kfun12 and they each scored very high. I'm still trying to figure out how the rest of the contest will be played out. I really would like to host it as a party with contestants having the outcome before they leave. I'd rather not do the contest over a period of weeks. Send me screening info either at Preferred411/p223223 or PM me here with screening requests. How many people want to attend the party next Friday night or over the weekend? Or the week after sometime. PM me if you're interested. I apparently pissed someone off today reaching out to a subscriber to this thread. Apologies. So much for being proactive.

- - - Updated - - -

So far you're number 1! Any challengers.
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I apparently pissed someone off today reaching out to a subscriber to this thread. Apologies. So much for being proactive.
    You mentioned nothing about that party, and literally just asked me to screen with you in an unsolicited PM. What was I supposed to think? I couldn't even get a straight answer from you until I asked a few times why you had contacted me. Sorry, that was just a big turn-off.

I was sending you my p411 in response to your post saying...I do well, I think. I have video proof of my level of skill, which I used to get a few civvies into bed off of CL and reddit. Not posting publicly here for obvious reasons, but if you send a nice PM, perhaps I might send you it. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

You posted that here on 11/16/18
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Also, I never mentioned who was pissed off after you started a thread about a provider contacting you unsolicited and whether or not that should be "tolerated."
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast