Giggles, ya I disappoint myself when I've underseasoned. It's amazing the deeper flavor that comes out with any type of bean, using liq smoke! Less is more with a lighter bean. And some warm chow chow! I've decided ham hocks, ham bones, are better than pork salt. I prefer to cook my beans unsoaked with the lid off, all seasons put in at the beginning. That way as water boils down, the beans can take up full flavor of the water. I've found less cooking time to if I buy in bulk from sprouts/while foods vs package. The beans are fresher.

A lot of times in the morning I cook eggs in the microwave. It's simple and easy. I always salt on the plate, but this a.m. I threw on some salsa verde, yum! The brand that been around forever like regular salsa..

One of my fav things is chicken thighs with tons of garlic powder and lemon pepper. The drippings are good enuff to drink, yup guilty!

Oddly enuff, I can't make gravy or fry chicken to save my life! I hate frying with a lot of oil. Can't stand the smell or mess