Thread: Mirror Mirror on the wall who has pretty titties we can awe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    Mine aren’t bad baby! 2D- 3D cups.. not natural!�� but nice...nice hand full....or mouth full....
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can attest to Morgan's being quite nice. And quite responsive :) I need to get back to see her ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    Mine aren’t bad baby! 2D- 3D cups.. not natural!�� but nice...nice hand full....or mouth full....
    I have met Morgan an I can attest that the only thing that surpasses her lovely boobs is her sunny personality. If you are looking for a “friends with benefits “ look no further.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Holy thread necromancy, Batman!
    Ah well. This is a " fun thread" rather than something time sensitive, like reviews, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    Mine aren?t bad baby! 2D- 3D cups.. not natural!�� but nice...nice hand full....or mouth full....
    Like the gentleman from three years ago, I'm also going to have to plug for Morgan Baby's assets as well! Truth be told, I'm usually more of a butt guy. But her's are something special! Thumbs up!
    "You live only a few more years. You die alone. Unmourned. And unloved......Suffering? Suffering you'll have no trouble doing. And if you are ever tempted...EVER... to consider your suffering unjustified, just remember your second marriage."
    Cerebus