Thread: Why do you hobby?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED!
    Do Jo I never got that involved with the owners of Escspe but wasn't Natasha the Russian Chick back around 2000 I guess who had a thick accent and some really great pussy? I met her at the Escape over by Westheimer and Gessner, which I believe was the first one correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Do Jo I never got that involved with the owners of Escspe but wasn't Natasha the Russian Chick back around 2000 I guess who had a thick accent and some really great pussy? I met her at the Escape over by Westheimer and Gessner, which I believe was the first one correct?
    Yes. I was never with Natasha, however I was with some of her girls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    Yes. I was never with Natasha, however I was with some of her girls.
    Natasha was hot AF IMHO. I went in one time and she was working the desk looking fine as hell in a tight little dress and had her flirt going on with that thick accent. She brought the girls out and introduced them. I asked her if she was available. The other girls looked a little dismayed when she said she that she would see me. I saw her one other time. It was the evening Allison came ashore. That was June 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Natasha was hot AF IMHO. I went in one time and she was working the desk looking fine as hell in a tight little dress and had her flirt going on with that thick accent. She brought the girls out and introduced them. I asked her if she was available. The other girls looked a little dismayed when she said she that she would see me. I saw her one other time. It was the evening Allison came ashore. That was June 2001.
    The saying goes, variety is the spice of life