Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How is it ever Okay To negoite a Girls price!! Its either you like it or move around!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Then they write a bad review. First off, you turn her off by negotiating, and you gonna get what you pay for, so take half ass service for a short donation and stfu
    Is your comment anecdotal? Because in 4 years and nearly 8 pages of reviews on Eccie you have 2 no reviews both of which guys appear to have paid your advertised rate.

And of course you have a no review policy on here.

Quote Originally Posted by EroticAmy View Post
    While I agree it's sometimes irritating to have your rates negotiated, I also agree that how the negotiation takes place plays a big factor in how I respond. There are several hobbyists who have ongoing deals with me because I appreciate upfront honesty and am willing to work with people who have treated me well. But that's just me.

Companions - if you don't want to deal with negotiations, state in your post or signature that rates are not up for discussion. It won't eliminate them entirely, but it will cut down on them immensely. And just to clarify, if you've ever offered specials, you're stating that your rates ARE open to negotiating, but on your terms. Its something we just have to live with.

Something I'd suggest to Hobbyists - take the time to read everything in a providers post. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to have to answer questions that were answered in my posts.

But more than anything, both sides of a transaction should be respectful, regardless of negotiating. I can't speak for everyone, but it puts an awful taste in my mouth towards a person if they've been rude.
    I agree with much of your post. It's going to happen. Complaining about it isn't going to change anything. It's just in some people's nature to negotiate a deal.

We've hashed out the "take time to read" thing here before and, I think, have come to the conclusion that if they aren't going to read and pay attention to what's in the profile they aren't going to do it here either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    I'll just add that the real victory for all of us is that we've been able to have this discussion without the fucking thread getting closed.
    Or getting throat punched....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Or getting throat punched....
    DM can throat punch me any time she wants.

I hear ya....Dorth is the coolest...
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I dont negotiate with providers. If i find a semi regular sometimes if they like me they will give me what they call a break........I avoid providers who charge outrageous hourly rates above the norm......just my choice....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    I'll just add that the real victory for all of us is that we've been able to have this discussion without the fucking thread getting closed.
    Lmao It's My First
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Then they write a bad review. First off, you turn her off by negotiating, and you gonna get what you pay for, so take half ass service for a short donation and stfu
    If you see them then you can't do anything but blame yourself when a review as such comes out. Congratulations you just told everyone they can haggle and you will see them that was my point y'all set yourself up for the B's!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dorthy..... how much are throat punches lol

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^Alex, I'll take throat punches for 300..

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Is your comment anecdotal? Because in 4 years and nearly 8 pages of reviews on Eccie you have 2 no reviews both of which guys appear to have paid your advertised rate.

And of course you have a no review policy on here.
    I have seen it done to others, I don't negotiate because when that starts it puts me in a bad mood, and can create a bad experience. But thanks for keeping such a close eye on me, I think I have done quite awesome with my old reviews :-)

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I have seen it done to others, I don't negotiate because when that starts it puts me in a bad mood, and can create a bad experience. But thanks for keeping such a close eye on me, I think I have done quite awesome with my old reviews :-)
    Not a close eye, It took about two minutes to confirm what I already knew by your stellar SHMB reputation. That you were just spewing off.
    But you post what you did to make it look or sound like it's been done to you.
    If you've seen it done then name the provider it was done to or the client who did it and point to the review. Otherwise it's just speculation or hearsay that adds fuel to a fire that has already been pointed out as misdirected.
    The truth is that, for the most part, the same guys who negotiate also don't read profiles and don't write reviews. There are a few notable exceptions but we all know who they are.
    Last edited by 1andonlyboardman; 11-09-2018 at 12:51 PM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Would you pay sticker price for a car? Everything is negotiable unless it has a barcode on it. I don't think pussy has a barcode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.bloop View Post
    Would you pay sticker price for a car? Everything is negotiable unless it has a barcode on it. I don't think pussy has a barcode.
    and we just came full circle...

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Not a close eye, It took about two minutes to confirm what I already knew by your stellar SHMB reputation. That you were just spewing off.
    But you post what you did to make it look or sound like it's been done to you.
    If you've seen it done then name the provider it was done to or the client who did it and point to the review. Otherwise it's just speculation or hearsay that adds fuel to a fire that has already been pointed out as misdirected.
    The truth is that, for the most part, the same guys who negotiate also don't read profiles and don't write reviews. There are a few notable exceptions but we all know who they are.

Allisonofhouston years ago. She had the most awful review for about 50 bucks. But I have slept since then, so I don't remember exactly.

And Dorthy, nope I don't negotiate... My rates are already low enough and I am not desperate for calls. As cat man says, my reviews were impressive. I've had a fairly good run. But it's annoying and insulting to me and probably everyone to have someone try to negotiate.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast