Thread: More traffic with nudes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Companion
    From my point of view, I like pictures that have some imagination to them. And if there is some humor in them that's a big plus. And of course, those smiles. I've seen so many pics of ladies that don't smile in any of their pics - it looks like they are just going thru the motions. It's kinda sad. I have so much fun on my photo shoots and I smile alot. I'm a happy little fucker!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    From my point of view, I like pictures that have some imagination to them. And if there is some humor in them that's a big plus. And of course, those smiles. I've seen so many pics of ladies that don't smile in any of their pics - it looks like they are just going thru the motions. It's kinda sad. I have so much fun on my photo shoots and I smile alot. I'm a happy little fucker!!!
    +1 on the happy little fucker you are!!!!!!!!!
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    I only provide pictures that I have here or on eccie. I occasionally get that question of asking for pictures of my kitty but I will never send any to anyone. Ive always said that it should be surprise. And plus why would I put extra nudes for some to jack off to.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    I only provide pictures that I have here or on eccie. I occasionally get that question of asking for pictures of my kitty but I will never send any to anyone. Ive always said that it should be surprise. And plus why would I put extra nudes for some to jack off to.
    That kitty comes up in my memories from time to time lol!