At the risk of hurting some people’s feelings, I am going to go ahead and express myself. I get bored with doing vanilla gfe requests sometimes. Although I don’t have the desire or the gear anymore to be a professional Domme, I miss elaborate role play requests, doing the unusual, and sensual domination sessions (topping). I really like giving massages too and was damn good at it, but I’m a little rusty after a year off with no table right now, so I don’t offer it much.

I like to switch it up! Providers can’t read minds. Having said all that, I really think it takes two to have a mind blowing experience. I think as a client, you have to be willing to communicate your interests, desires and expectations if you want to be totally satisfied. Are you guys hesitant to express your non vanilla desires or do you just expect us to be intuitive enough to know? I do understand that with the new laws, it makes it even harder to communicate “menus” and rates etc.

Every provider has her strengths and weaknesses... Things she’s known for etc. I’d be interested to hear what your process is for selecting a lady, and which providers are known for what! Help us help you!

Ladies, what’s your specialty? What are you known for?

Guys, how can we do better?