Thread: The Coffee Shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Ponderosa Future Sightings...

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
    Danielle got me in on the new site. Many of you don't know this but I endowed the Coffee Shop to Danielle when I moved to Florida. I figured a beautiful lady like Danielle would draw in more customers than gnarly old me. What a great lady and HOT. What to my wandering eyes should appear but Redd Rozay and 8 tiny ladies. Had many great times with Redd. We have been through people who went a little crazy to LanceCharger who went off and died on us. I will never forget Redd at the Red Dog that one night.

Created GREAT Memories!!!! FAWKIN Awesome Seeing You Post MY FRIEND!!! Welcome HOME2. It is Going to be A STONE KOLD GROOVE!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar

Cool Post *****

Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Created GREAT Memories!!!! FAWKIN Awesome Seeing You Post MY FRIEND!!! Welcome HOME2. It is Going to be A STONE KOLD GROOVE!!!
    You are already way ahead of me. If only Fluffy could see me with so few posts. I have to stay active here because I have every intention of flying back for visits like Ed does.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]