So I slept on it and have some more thoughts. I want every woman to understand this, you are more important than cash and hurt. Also everything and anything can be used as a weapon. I would gut a MoFo, literally putting hands on me or attempting to stop my walk out the door. In the old days, especially working with services or out call massage, we had a 3 call system with either the service or person we relied on. That person knew the areas we were at and had the contact info we had on the client.

1st call we arrived, second call we were in the door, 3rd we were out the door and gone. If our 3rd call didn't come at a specific time, our "person" was to contact the police. The system worked and still does. I occasionally still use it.

I think that maybe that might be a good thing for us that know each other to start using again with new clients that we don't know of well, travelers and such. I will be the first to step up and offer this to the ladies I know well. I go to bed at 10ish, but available til then.