Clearly at no point did I ever say ALL women and you said the blanket statement ( implying all) that squirting can not be taught. it can. the thing about talking about squirting, it is often used on these sort of boards to shame those who squirt and those who like women who squirt. the joy of this hobby is u can pursue and enjoy what you like and ignore what you don't. as those here who have been around a long time know squirters and the fans of squirting are shamed and ridiculed (as Ellen aptly shows with her rude fake news comment) for it on the boards and I think sexuality should be celebrated and enjoyed not shamed and scorned. your statement that I can not teach women to squirt was fueling the fire of the squirt shamers and giving them another platform to ridicule those of us who enjoy it. there is no need to make blanket statements denying the existence of a pleasurable form of sexuality coaching and pleasure that I enjoy and provide. there is room for everyone here and no one deserves mockery and scorn for their interests and joys.