Thread: Interested in ddlg?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had a DDLG relationship for a while. It was more of a first for the both of us, so I grew a lot into the DD role with a lot of help from a dear domme friend that understood a lot of the lifestyle. I think my own natural personality helped. And yes, it is a very mental thing, not so much sexual; more of a nurturing relationship.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleshyguy View Post
    I had a DDLG relationship for a while. It was more of a first for the both of us, so I grew a lot into the DD role with a lot of help from a dear domme friend that understood a lot of the lifestyle. I think my own natural personality helped. And yes, it is a very mental thing, not so much sexual; more of a nurturing relationship.
    Yep that exactly what it is. Its all about trust

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleshyguy View Post
    Exactly but most people don't understand this !
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024