Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Same here, Stellix. We both in the same boat. I've pm'ed ck1942 and I can't seem to get a response. He must be busy, busy, busy.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Same here, Stellix. We both in the same boat. I've pm'ed ck1942 and I can't seem to get a response. He must be busy, busy, busy.
    Guys you sending a pm to ck1942 isnt how it works. You cant ask to be verified. You have to have two verified providers message him stating that they have met you and that you are in fact legit. Yes he does stay busy but he does verify those who have had providers message him vouching for us gents. So my guess is if a verified provider has told you that she has sent in a vouch for you and your still not verified then she might not have sent it. Also it takes two so if just one has vouched for you then you will still need one more.

I know its not as easy getting verified here but that works to our advantage. You know that anyone who is verified is legit beyond question. Unlike other less usueful ****** boards where anyone can write a review real or fake and get premium access

Cassie you got any pictures? Rates? Services? Ok me and I might be able to help you get verified

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    Folks, we must keep in mind. That during these stressful covid times. We don't know what may or may not be going on in the lives of others. Which takes precedence over the hobby LS.

Ck1942 is the best of the best in the hobby LS. He understands the importance of your profile being labeled *verified*. Hence why he deemed it relevant when he started this board.
    So if he's not gotten around to verifying some folks. Don't take it personally. Don't think you're being ignored.
    Rather, understand where we're at in Covid times.
    Patience is key.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post

I've been eyeing Kiki for a while. I may have to reach out to her soon.
    Just kicking' it