Thread: seems like donations are rising

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    A risky topic to discuss out loud: providers historically HATE when guys opine on this topic.

That being said, I understand the cost-of-living-in-Austin struggles. I cannot afford to hobby as often as I used to, both from rate increases and my own operating costs.

Thanks for not raising your rates. I appreciate your approach to the hobby: you’ve always seemed stable, knowledgeable, and dependable. I wish more providers had your level head and pride in your service, instead of pride/validation based on how high their rates can be.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    A risky topic to discuss out loud: providers historically HATE when guys opine on this topic.

That being said, I understand the cost-of-living-in-Austin struggles. I cannot afford to hobby as often as I used to, both from rate increases and my own operating costs.

Thanks for not raising your rates. I appreciate your approach to the hobby: you’ve always seemed stable, knowledgeable, and dependable. I wish more providers had your level head and pride in your service, instead of pride/validation based on how high their rates can be.
    Very well said 3day. I too do not hobby as much as I used to due to current rates. I certainly feel the ladies can charge whatever they want and feel comfortable with. You'll get no argument from me on that front. I however just have to search for the quality ladies that are within my budget although I certainly wish there were more of them.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    At the risk of throwing gasoline on a spark, I'll go ahead and give my 2 cents on this topic, although I'm a very infrequent hobbyist at best (mostly, I come on here to read up on some interesting topics/opinions, and take comfort in the knowledge that others are having fun, even if I'm not).

It's a balancing act for me. I would take into account a lady's reviews, reputation (tcb and bcd), appearance, and price point when making a decision. To comment on the specifics, $800 an hour would be a hard stop for me - if I saw that, I wouldn't read any further, as I just can't see what added value I'd get on that over someone at a more reasonable price point. I tend to scrutinize more heavily once the price goes over $300 an hour...above that, there would need to be something special not commonly found to draw me in. That's not a statement about any given lady's "value", but more of the value that I put on an hour of fun, regardless of who it is with...

"Water seeks its own level". Some ladies have higher prices (imo) to reduce volume of contacts ... that's fine ... even smart. But most retailers know what people want and what the local traffic will bear.

I imagine most guys check multiple sites, OH2, eccie, P411, etc ... they go into this knowing what type of lady works for them, duration, and menu. Doesn't take too long to figure out what the "going rate" would be for their 'dream date'. It's a little odd to see the same provider listing different rates on different sites. Always figured that they know their business ... must have a reason ... or maybe not. I dunno.

When I see a lady who gets checks in all the boxes, I start reading the reviews to see how much fun she was during the session, communication, reliability, TCB, etc. I have tried to sacrifice this or that to save $$$ ... and it doesn't work well ... so if I really must indulge ... I may have to get another paper route. If someone really wants to know what I enjoy, for how long and how much ... they can look at my reviews.

I have to say what almost without exception ... the ladies delight me. I love the up front part of the transactional relationship. Spoils me for the complications of dealing with "earth people".
    Last edited by dodger; 08-01-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Personally, I see some of the rates being published and either laugh or shake my head. I have the means but not the interest in dropping such high amounts. Ladies with whom I have previously engaged over the years are advertising double in some cases...it’s just a no value play for me. I shop in the ranges that work for me, but end up passing on a lot of ladies.