First and foremost, this is not a RANDOM rant. Someone broke the rules and took advantage of sweet Selina...and from the sound of it, it’s been happening to other providers too, but it might not be for the reasons you think. I blame misinterpretation and misunderstanding instead of disrespect.

I’m guessing guys who do this are trying to communicate quickly and discreetly, probably as our wives are in the next room, and are either intimidated or dissuaded by Registration Forms (I know I hate filling them out). Even you must admit that going to the doctor, for example, when you are feeling bad, having to fill out forms is the last thing you want to do (not the same but similar).

Perhaps vetting feels impersonal, or maybe it requires thinking with the big head in a moment we are trying to focus on the little one. Whatever an individual’s aversion to properly screening is, I’m certain it’s not intentionally slighting you. I suggest making your screening more seductive. Instead of asking “list three Provider references from the last _ days,” what if you said “So, Joe, what kind of girls do you like? Who have you seen recently that really turned you on? I’m going to find out her secret, so I know how to please you best!” I’m a proponent of screening, but it is incongruous with the rest of the experience—it is on the PROVIDERS to shift the paradigm to be in alignment with the rest of the advertised, sexy experience.

Next, I would also (like the offender) assume that my OTC rapport with a woman was the same as my ON the clock rapport, so I’m surprised to hear that I could be considered differently, but I recognize that my criteria for screening is far more limited (such as: did he beat, steal, or arrest me)? Those all seem likely to be discovered in a real-world/off the clock scenario.

So, I’m trying to learn something new and will postulate on what the “between the lines” to be read here is:

“If we fucked off the clock, that’s different than a session and should not be used for references.”
—Extrapolation: either I didn’t write it down and don’t remember, or my booker/manager/pimp doesn’t know about it, so they cannot reference for me.

“If we’ve never sessioned, don’t use me as a reference.”
—Extrapolation: I have a different handle on every board and so do you, so I lose track of all the different dudes I’ve boffed, since I don’t know your real name. If we’ve met as Antony and Cleopatra from EgyptianHos.com, don’t have someone ask “Juliet” (me) to verify that I’ve seen “Romeo” (you) from VeronaHos.com. To me, or my booker, those are two different men.

Or, maybe it’s that guys think of a reference as an inconvenience for their previous providers and are trying to save y’all time. Imagine a guy wants to get laid and shops four providers: each one calls his last three session-references—that’s 12 calls (each past provider received and replied to four calls, which is onerous—OR—the first one COULD take one for the team and places the three calls, then receives three more, sharing her research—half as many calls are made; half as much time spent. But wait:a reference isn’t like a credit score; equal to all inquisitors? There isn’t an aggregator of this info and a clearinghouse of data on clients? That’s weird: because these forums provide EXACTLY that resources for guys—maybe you can appreciate the misunderstanding. We think we are on equal playing grounds.

“Don’t send me a list of who you’ve diddled with no other information and expect me to be your orthodontist.”
—Extrapolation: I need you to invest a little heavier on the front end. Use the “Notes” section in your profile to keep a list of dates you sessioned and with which providers, preferably with a link to their profiles, and/or contact numbers, so it’s an easy cut-n-paste into your initial message to me. -or- if I have a form, and you don’t use it, I will simply block your illiterate, impatient ass.

“If the girl I call to vouch for you doesn’t respond, tough cookies”
—Extrapolation: message her and tell her to expect a call from me: you don’t apply for a new job and not ask your references if you can put their info down, do you?

“My signature line has my rates, offerings, and screening requirements in it: follow them motherfucker.”
—Extrapolation: if it is unclear what I want, in any way, you are STILL responsible for doing things my way, BUT if you are perceptive enough to figure it out, I’ll suck your dick ANY WAY YOU LIKE IT.

Am I right? Wrong? Do you agree there may be room for misinterpretation?