Thread: seems like donations are rising

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Vanessaamour's Avatar
    I firmly believe that 1) area and ur demographic has a significant effect on rates 2) reputation etc 3)current competition/ providers
    When I started I was 100 hhr200hr. After steady all yes reviews and building my positive rep it went up to 125 /225 then 150 /250
    When I travel to certain areas easily demand 200hhr350 hr with no lack of clients. When BP shut down initial panic set in causing a lot of girls to become desperate.. I've found that when I'm in austin it's easier and more consistent money if I have my current rates I'm not get at all which some people can't handle which makes me feel no type of way .. Anyone who sees me knows that they will be safe in a clean comfy environment with no drama as well as have a great time ... If someone can't afford my rates then honestly pussy isn't what they should be buying , job placement assistance might make more sense. Imho
    🍑vanessaamour66@gmail.com.

[url]https://onlyfans.com/vanessaamour[/

After thoughtful, serious, and careful consideration .....

.... I have come to the conclusion ... the only fair and reasonable conclusion .... that hobby guys over the age of .... say ... 72 years old .... should get to name their own donation amount!! Seems fair to me, anyway.

( I guess I'll call mine ..... Blanche)
    Last edited by dodger; 08-01-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessaamour View Post
    I firmly believe that 1) area and ur demographic has a significant effect on rates 2) reputation etc 3)current competition/ providers ... If someone can't afford my rates then honestly pussy isn't what they should be buying , job placement assistance might make more sense. Imho
    Austin has a higher-than-most disparity between wages earned. And we have the highest geographic segregation in the nation. So, our financial demographic is widely split. We all suffer expensive costs of living but many have MUCH more than the rest of us in their hobby budget

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I don't know why you're even saying that Vanessa because no one looks at your rates and says they're anything but fine. The ones in your signature seem great.

On the one hand I don't want to tell a girl what to charge because I know how much their rates are actually built up into a girls self image and esteem. It's hard to look at another girl charging 200hh and 300hr and say to yourself "I really can't get away with charging those rates." A provider would have to acknowledge that they are worth less on an objective scale. Seen through this lens the suggestion that a girl charge less is a personal attack on their self worth.

On the other hand it does create a kind of wonky scheme of values around here because like it or not this is a commodity. I won't use a named example(because there is bullying amongst the girls), but X is young, model gorgeous and just straight up loves sex. She also doesn't charge 200hh, she charges 180hh and then 300 for the hour. I know after I see her I'll have a workout and I will be completely satisfied for at least a week and not be "craving" for several weeks. Same thing with K: the last time I saw her I was literally sore as hell the next day and didn't care. 180hh/300 hr. I also have a rotation of providers I see more often at an even lower rate (140/160) and occasional quick visits to the tune of 100. Now with this going on why would I take a chance on a different girl 200hh when I may actually regret it due to attitude, enthusiasm, inaccurate photos, etc.?

Well the unfortunate truth is that I won't take a chance. I just don't see new girls that often because when there is no correlation between cost and quality there is a higher and higher chance I will leave disappointed.

For me, it’s been months since I’ve seen a new (different) girl on here. Reasons:
    1. Price point - I’m not paying it, even though I’m making nearly double what I made two years ago.
    2. Why should I? I have 2-3 that I see on a regular basis that I’m comfortable with and they all give me a great rate, less than anything posted in the ads. Why would I screw up a good thing?
    3. I value shop! I recently found another young lady and (again) for less than the going rate here I get more bang for my buck.

As has been said repeatedly, I’m all for every lady setting her own rates. It’s your business and only yours. Set it where you are comfortable and see how it works. If it meets your wants/needs, you’ve just earned your share of the market, if not, reevaluate and go from there. I may inquire and of late I politely decline and go see a regular thereby leaving more $$ in my pocket.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I personally have a limited budget, especially since I am spending a lot on medical treatments. I will never tell a business person what they have to charge. I will also spend my hard earned dollars where I can get the best value dollar for dollar. It's what makes the Free Market work so well. But the old saying "you get what you pay for" is not a constant adage. Regardless of price, a good business person will practice some simple Marketing 101 Basics, no matter what the commodity or service is.

1. Offering a valuable product/service you can produce/execute uniformly and consistently. (Keeping yourself fresh and clean, presentable and attractive, IOP, welcoming attitudes, Customer Satisfaction.)
    2. Communicating well (and frequently) and building affinity with each target audience through the appropriate channels. (Good TCB)
    3. Delivering the products, services, and benefits you’ve promised your consumers. Never promise what you can’t deliver. (Good BCD)
    4. Repeating and expanding the process. (Consistency each time and making them want to come back)

It's not rocket science....actually pretty simple. But if a business is going to raise prices, they had better maintain or improve on their service to justify the increase. It's all about value.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 08-03-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Retired Companion
    I agree. I was taught in business "under promise and over deliver" - it works every single time. When I was in business I had an owner who told everyone his rental properties were beautiful. In reality, they were shitholes that I had to manage. He would tell me to say that the pool - had "sparkling blue water in it" no - it didn't - it was green. So I only said that when he was around and the rest of the time dealing with real people - I told them the truth - we have a pool but it's not currently functioning correctly and we are working on it. Folks respond to the truth so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I personally have a limited budget, especially since I am spending a lot on medical treatments. I will never tell a business person what they have to charge. I will also spend my hard earned dollars where I can get the best value dollar for dollar. It's what makes the Free Market work so well. But the old saying "you get what you pay for" is not a constant adage. Regardless of price, a good business person will practice some simple Marketing 101 Basics, no matter what the commodity or service is.

1. Offering a valuable product/service you can produce/execute uniformly and consistently. (Keeping yourself fresh and clean, presentable and attractive, IOP, welcoming attitudes, Customer Satisfaction.)
    2. Communicating well (and frequently) and building affinity with each target audience through the appropriate channels. (Good TCB)
    3. Delivering the products, services, and benefits you’ve promised your consumers. Never promise what you can’t deliver. (Good BCD)
    4. Repeating and expanding the process. (Consistency each time and making them want to come back)

It's not rocket science....actually pretty simple. But if a business is going to raise prices, they had better maintain or improve on their service to justify the increase. It's all about value.

Verified Companion
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Never really look at what others are charging.

There was a time during fosta Sesta hysteria where
    I had to stop advertising in certain places and lowered my rates. I didn’t see an uptick in business and found some more places to advertise so I raised them back again.

The reason why I charge more other places is those sites don’t have a community base and screening is more intensive. I also have to come out of pocket to advertise there.

Kinda sad what math guy said about not having to keep yourself up to have business here. I’m spend so much time cleaning my place keeping my nails toes and hair done. Either way I do all that stuff for myself mostly.

I do notice a lot of guys care more about who can gag and guzzle at the cheapest rate. I’m still a good time but tbh I want to avoid those guys, so I will keep raising my rate as I get my website back up, more business, & back in ideal shape.
    “don’t be dumb/blind, in your ear like a radio”

One thing that has to be considered is that working as a provider is one of the hardest jobs a woman can do and especially do at a high level. In return it pays pretty well when it is done well. The average 1 hr session represents as much as two hours preparation and finishing up. Advertising, screening, wardrobe, necessary toiletries and other aids, not to mention in many cases years of experience and study to bring their game up to the high level it deserves. The best women do an incredible job. Those new to the game must be excused to some degree if they fall short. The learning curve is not that short. So, I don't really complain about the rates charged because in most instances I get wonderful service. If is beyond my budget, then I don't make an appointment. What is $50 or even $100 one way or another?

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have been same donation level this whole hobby life...It works great for me and I have a nice life...why change?
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    the ladies can charge whatever they want. however if they are charging more than i think is reasonable i wont pay it. simple as that.
    ill just move on to someone else. there will always be someone available at different price points.

I dont blame a woman for trying to charge 350-400 or more per hour. I wont pay it but if other will then go fo rit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    mathguy and risn2theoccasion2 have already spelled it out well. :)

Many aspects contribute to the value of a provider's service. Looks are the most obvious. There's also TCB skills, BCD skills, IOP, etc. Those that consistently provide a better experience across the board will be able to charge more and still get business.

An all too common example - a provider can get a hard pass from the guys and it has nothing to do with looks. Wants $300 an hour or more, but has terrible TCB skills making scheduling a PITA, then late for appointments, etc? My time is valuable too. You could probably conduct a study and find a rate where professionalism regarding TCB skills is expected.

We see unrealistic expectations on both sides, an I'm sure both sides laugh at it. I'm on the hobbyist side, and yeah someone new with no reviews or one or two looking for $600/h or more get ribbed for unrealistic expectations. Conversely, I'm sure the dudes looking for the bargain, that want to FF, rough sex & whatever else and expect it all for $100/hr because that's all they got right now probably get downright laughed at.