Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Mish and K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Amazing figure with great tits, ass, and waist. Has only fans page to showcase it.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no

Public comments:
    First strike happened right off the bat when I asked if she had change for a $20. She said no and then defiantly said "I never give change. Its only $10." I figured..ok, $10 tip may get me a little extra.
    Second strike happened midway. I found out that she only does mish and K9...and once you change to new position you can't change back. I said most providers don't do this and she said "you didn't ask!"
    Third strike happen after 15 minutes. She starts to clock watch and asks me to finish up. I remind her of tip and she says "I don't care. I've been doing this for years...you're just one client!"

At this point, I'm done and I just leave. Her body is great but her attitude was sh!t.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for taking one for the team

With that attitude, she is going to have a difficult time if repeat customers are expected.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s been around for a while. I question if I’ve ever seen her get a positive review

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Someone has been seeing her for “years.”
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A woman like that does not give a shit about repeat business, she just banks on new guys.
    One and done is fine with her, all she cares about is getting money as fast as possible.

Frankly, having met girls like her, it's better to stay away.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the Honest review. Definitely a PASS

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Dumbest screening request. Why?

Thanks for the information. Not a very welcoming environment, and less than excellent service standards. In her ad: “Part of my screening process is a. dick picture ...when u comply you get my address.”

I’ve never understood the reason for this. I know some will say it’s size, but really? You guys actually send that shit?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Thanks for the information. Not a very welcoming environment, and less than excellent service standards. In her ad: “Part of my screening process is a. dick picture ...when u comply you get my address.”

I’ve never understood the reason for this. I know some will say it’s size, but really? You guys actually send that shit?
    I figured she wanted the dick pic to screen out law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledman View Post
    I figured she wanted the dick pic to screen out law enforcement.
    Please tell us how that ^^^^ will “screen out LE?”

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Please tell us how that ^^^^ will “screen out LE?”
    It was an uneducated guess. If you think/know I'm wrong then feel free to tell me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledman View Post
    It was an uneducated guess. If you think/know I'm wrong then feel free to tell me so.
    You made the assertion. The burden is on you not me to prove up your assertion that it’s a LE screening method.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This chick is about as stupid as they come. She has a Twitter page and she put the ACTUAL location of her incall in one of her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You made the assertion. The burden is on you not me to prove up your assertion that it’s a LE screening method.
    I just figured LE wouldn't send a dick pic.

BTW...if you expect me to die on a hill defending my position you will be sorely disappointed. I'm clearly new to the hobby and you are clearly very experienced with it...especially on the legal end. That's why I said in my last post that if you think I'm wrong...just tell me so and I am not going to argue with you about it. It's really that simple so stop looking for a fight here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast