Was the Description you were given accurate? no - much better
    Hair Color and Length: brown
    Race: caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: no
    Smoking Status: yes
    Where did you hear about this provider: old friend
    Provider`s Body: Thin - great breasts - looks like 20
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? a gf
    Comments: Delayne and I have seen each other many times since her departure from Houston. Those of you that like here just for oral are missing out. I will make this brief, but to the point. When she takes her clothes off there is "wow" factor. Great bod. She starts - with me dfk, moving to the famed bj to completion. Lay there kissing - hey it's my stuff - till stiff - cover and a 30 minute multi atitude copulation. Finish in mish. Nomore in me - she kisses and plays and manages one more pop nqns - not much there. With her bod and personality - the perfect companion. Can't think of much better. She tells me if there is enough demand - may come back April or May. This is the one all others should be judged by. She lives in Cali now doing a regular job. So don't expect an imediate response - she is one for the ages.

Would you recommend this Provider to others?
    Hell yes - only after me!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Nice..

Yes, this lady is good to the last drop.

TJ ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD nadabogey's Avatar
    Is this her?

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=52307

Hi guys - remember me? I will be in Houston from March 6th through the afternoon of March 11th. Then Limited availability in Beaumont and nearby for several days after that. I would like to renew old aquaintenses so send me info on yourself so I know who you are. My skills are as always - I look better than ever and am true GFE! The photos are recent. My beautiful incall inside the loop is available and I would like to see old friends. Donations are 5 all inclusive for an hour down "memory lane". Look forward to see you. Delayneds@yahoo.com is the only way to contact me - I will call you

yep

Nice ftime - very nice. Interested to see her if she comes back to town. Thanks for the info.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    FRIGGIN' NICE landing strip on last pic!!
    rbj
    A great new place to contact friends!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nadabogey @ Mar 31 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is this her?

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=52307

Hi guys - remember me? I will be in Houston from March 6th through the afternoon of March 11th. Then Limited availability in Beaumont and nearby for several days after that. I would like to renew old aquaintenses so send me info on yourself so I know who you are. My skills are as always - I look better than ever and am true GFE! The photos are recent. My beautiful incall inside the loop is available and I would like to see old friends. Donations are 5 all inclusive for an hour down "memory lane". Look forward to see you. Delayneds@yahoo.com is the only way to contact me - I will call you

[/b]
    She has a "smokin&#39; bod. Everything is nice. BTW - it would be nice if the pics could be taken down. She has family here and for the most part is "out of the business". I would like her to make another visit and don&#39;t want her to be "exposed". For everyone&#39;s benefit it would be good to nuke the pics - they were removed from the site where posted. Obviously they are out there somewhere.....Just a suggestion - to encourage her to come back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    Contact the mods..
    rbj
    A great new place to contact friends!!

can someone pm me her pic. i somehow missed this review. thanks.