Was the Description you were given accurate? ummmm no
    Hair Color and Length: dark brown
    Race: caucasian PR
    Perfume/Fragrance: no
    Smoking Status: no
    Where did you hear about this provider:craigslist
    Provider`s Body: cherub comes to mind
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? a new yorker
    Comments: To state at the beginning, I have given myself the lecture several times - so don't say it. Mistakes: craigslist, not reviewed, from out of town. Strange phone style.

I saw this girl on CL and she looked kinda cute. Outcall rate 250. I called - and right away I recognized the accent. Says she can be at my door in 30 minutes. That's good - can you say quicker than a NY minute? Calls me after going to the wrong house - luckily nobody home. Asks if her GF can come in or she sit out front. Yeah should have cut bait at that point. They both come in. She doesn't have quite the complexion as the picture and of course the pic doesn't show the nasty tat. Of course I am hyper ventilating after they went to the wrong house. Have a quick drink - and as in a hurry Precious says let's go. Get upstairs to BR and I start to undress. She says - we need to take care of the money first - yeah I know mistake # - oh hell, I quit counting.

Then the reveal - OMG. If you like big booty, little boobs, tats. strtch marks and a business attitude - get a hold of her. At this point the little guy is starting to invert - I play with her boob - what there is and she takes 2 fingers and starts shaking me back and forth. She the informs me that bj will be cbj. I say shouldn't it be hard first - she says "I'll get it hard" - wanna bet. She proceeds to unroll the rubber - push it over my limp member and trys a lame bj - the little guy is now trying to go inside me to escape. He wasn't going to bale me out this time. In 10 years of playing - this has never happened - I mention this only to describe the degree of my stupidity in this case.

I get up and say this won't work. She has the money of course and says "no refunds, I'll keep trying". I say nevermind - get dressed, get her downstairs - check around to make sure the gf hasn't ripped me off and get them out of Dodge as quickly as possible.

The moral: DON'T BE A Dumbs***! I can't really say it was her fault - but she was a let down from the picture. Obviously I should have known better. The last girl I saw in the business was Delayne when she was in town recently. Can you say polar opposite? OH well. Won't call it an alert - but buyer beware.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? NO

Ouch!!!

I feel your pain man...

I have had one or two of those in my 12 years of hobbying as well. It was worth the $250 just to get the b**ch away from me.

Max

no doubt!!!! man that bites.. but i would be lieing if I said I havent been thier before more than once.. Better luck next time ftime.