Hair Color and Length: long blonde
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: natural
    Smoking Status: none
    Where did you hear about this provider: found on CL a while back
    Provider`s Body: Slim
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? excellent, accomodating
    Comments:

I've seen BlueRose about 3 or 4 times now. It had been quite a while since I last saw her since I've been out of town for about 3 months, and with the crash of the board, I am posting a review to help get/keep things going. She is exactly as she looks on her site. She is incredible once BCD and is up for almost anything -- greek is off the menu however. She has a great sexual appetite and will not stop until you want to. Her screening process does require that you have 2 provider references and I think she's on P411 as well.

This encounter started with her arriving early for our appointment -- she is based out of Clearlake area and prefers that area over Houston. She got the room and I paid her back for it (.20)... we caught up briefly while she showed off her mini skirt, high heels, and stockings that she wore for me... very sexy! Within seconds we were locked in a DFK which lasted for a little bit and then somehow wound up on the bed naked. Kimberly eagerly performs her great BBBJ on me and I try my best to avoid losing it. This lady has some serious skills in this department! Eventually I flip her over for some DATY and she did not put up a fight. Within a minute or two I had her ringing her bell... and then a repeat performance shortly after. Now she was definitely ready for the main event, as she grabbed a cover and covered me up and rode me like there was no tomorrow. This chick can ride like the best! After a couple of minutes of CG I flip her over and go at it K9 for a while before asking to finish with a PSF all over that gorgeous face. Kimberly is cool with this and has me loosing it within a minute or two!

Afterwards she grabs me a cloth to get cleaned up -- she allows multiples and if you can keep up with it, I'm sure she'll drain you of all your fluids!!! For me, 1 was perfect that day.

We got cleaned up, dressed, and out the door. I was a happy man for the rest of the day!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Absolutely!

Nice to see some additional talent on the south side of town. I may need to put her on the menu.
    atcav8or

Iraq War Vet

Support the troops

If you don't vote don't bitch

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Doncha' just "grin" when u read something like this on a lady"s website....

...on a mission to see how many times a man or woman can "POP"

B)
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    nice review BUT BETTER pics!!
    rbj
    A great new place to contact friends!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Mar 18 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Doncha&#39; just "grin" when u read something like this on a lady"s website....

...on a mission to see how many times a man or woman can "POP"

B) [/b]
    Well, after seeing her pictures, that is one for me - so I guess I owe her one! :blink:
    1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I&#39;m going in Friday!

Good review, very accurate.

I&#39;ve see Ms. K several times and all I can say is WOW! She can make you feel like you are the best she has ever had, all the time making you come like a fountain. I rarely get 2 climaxes in a 2 hour session, the second just doesn&#39;t cum. Well, I mentioned that to her and she made it her mission to prove me wrong. She was right, I was wrong.

She is a great MILF, great body, but some softness there.

Can&#39;t say enough nice things about her.

Hell, getting a hard on just thinking about her.