Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saw this post in my feed and it shocked me...

Saw this post in my feed and it shocked me...

On my feed I saw this post: Nicole post - BB option

FYI: this is *not* a knock at all against Classy (Nicole). She's sexy & such a great entertainment on the boards. It was in my feed so that's the only reason I referenced *it*.

$3K dollars?? Per HOUR ?! I've never paid a dime for BB sex but I have ended doing it a number of times over years with various providers. I haven't even 'asked' for it (ever). The girl did it or just kinda made the obvious assumption that's what we were doing - didn't offer a condom, worked herself down on it, etc...).
    Disclaimer: No I haven't done it *tons* and usually was with same person (i.e. someone who became more of a fuck buddy type), I've been tested when done, never had anything, and I've also declined it too when it didn't feel safe or right. A few times.

I just can't even fathom a guy would pay $3K (per hour)?! Even +$500 is totally INSANE in my mind. IJS.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post

FYI: this is *not* a knock at all against Classy (Nicole). She's sexy & such a great entertainment on the boards. It was in my feed so that's the only reason I referenced *it*.

$3K dollars?? Per HOUR ?! I've never paid a dime for BB sex but I have ended doing it a number of times over years with various providers. I haven't even 'asked' for it (ever). The girl did it or just kinda made the obvious assumption that's what we were doing - didn't offer a condom, worked herself down on it, etc...).
    Disclaimer: No I haven't done it *tons* and usually was with same person (i.e. someone who became more of a fuck buddy type), I've been tested when done, never had anything, and I've also declined it too when it didn't feel safe or right. A few times.

I just can't even fathom a guy would pay $3K (per hour)?! Even +$500 is totally INSANE in my mind. IJS.
    In her defense, at least it's 3k and not 300. I'm just saying. Some chicks will do it for a extra $50. So I say if she likes it, I love it.

She may also have a form of defense as I know I would such as a sponge and douche right after.

In this business condoms break, not often if used correctly, but they do. Leaves us feeling like shit with $0 tip!

WTG Classy

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I am sure 3k is just the asking price.

But now that you posted this here and created even more free advertising for her, I am sure there will be more takers.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    I am sure 3k is just the asking price.

But now that you posted this here and created even more free advertising for her, I am sure there will be more takers.
    At 3k per hour? She may get 1. I don't see guys throwing that kind of dough around. Although I'm just a average milf day time worker. So I can't say in any different realms. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm always thrilled to get 20 bucks over donation price

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Hey mathguy, not looking to challenge you here, but I did want to lightly offer my perspective which differs from yours.

You said "I just can't even fathom a guy would pay $3K (per hour) Even +$500 is totally INSANE"

Well, I CAN actually fathom a guy WOULD pay $3k or even $+500 for her BB option or any other activity that guy might have been interested in at that price point.

So what allows my mindset to fathom this is, because if: A) I was that "guy" (because I could only speak for myself) + B) the provider is someone that I have met numerous times/is the kind of woman I like + C) if BB with a provider wasn't against my moral code in the hobby world - I WOULD most certainly pay the $3K or the +$500, or any new asking price.

So, with that being said two things apply here, on the timeline in actually paying the $3K or the +$500, or any new asking price to get things started.

1) My current financial situation - If I came across her ad today at the current income level I am at, and I 100% fit into that A,B,C qualification above, I would not be able to pay $3k or +$500, for that kind of session...immediately, instead it would be EVENTUALLY. It would take some time to - 1) save money to get that $3k to spend and 2) It would take a lot of mental persuasion on my part to actually justify spending that amount of money on a hobby activity for just 1hr (or any amount of time), because $3,000 currently means a lot to me and it would just feel like a waste spending that on fulfilling a sexual fantasy... But the key word there is "eventually" the timing would depend on how much I would trick myself into actually wanting it that bad/the time it would take me to save up $3,000 just for that. So, based off my current income today at this moment/the mental persuasion on my part it would probably take (if I had to guess) maybe 6-12 months? Maybe 2 years?? IDK I'm just thinking off the top of my head if that were to happen.

2) The hypothetical "what-if-I was rich" - Now, if I was a rich rapper or a professional athlete (just throwing generic examples here) who's literally getting a salary over $1m every other week AND if I were to 100% fit into that A,B,C qualification from above. Then I WOULD spend that $3K, +$500, or the new asking price ASAP...like ASAP lol. Because that $3,000 wouldn't really mean anything to me if I'm making MORE than $1m a week.

It was fun to think through this and type this out. Again, not looking to challenge you here, just wanted to lightly offer my perspective.
    Last edited by Eightpack212; 12-03-2020 at 11:06 PM.

I don't think y'all are understanding, 3k is most likely the fantasy price. It opens the bidding. And by setting a higher rate, she anchoring the negotiation to hit a higher zone of possible agreement.

https://www.pon.harvard.edu/daily/ne...n-negotiation/

But I agree with you Anna, there aren't gonna be that many takers, but all it takes is one to make a significant surge in earnings. And there are plenty of girls that go raw with their boyfriends for free, and then go see clients, so what difference does it make if Classy meets one guy and goes bare every now and then and gets paid well for it.
    Last edited by chloevankatie; 12-04-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ****** math......nuff said......

I don't think y'all are understanding, 3k is most likely the fantasy price. It opens the bidding. And by setting a higher rate, she anchoring the negotiation to hit a higher zone of possible agreement.

https://www.pon.harvard.edu/daily/ne...n-negotiation/
    Going to read the article you just shared. But, just sincerely asking though Chloe, isn't that an example of a type of up-selling? The "fine print" says one thing, and then once you meet the qualifications of getting it (which in this case would be money), the price suddenly ends up raising out of nowhere because the seller (which in this case would be the provider) wants to increase price based on interest? Just asking here

Quote Originally Posted by Eightpack212 View Post
    Going to read the article you just shared. But, just sincerely asking though Chloe, isn't that an example of a type of up-selling? The "fine print" says one thing, and then once you meet the qualifications of getting it (which in this case would be money), the price suddenly ends up raising out of nowhere because the seller (which in this case would be the provider) wants to increase price based on interest? Just asking here
    No, negotiating the rate is actually the opposite of upselling.

No, negotiating the rate is actually the opposite of upselling.
    Gotcha and 100% understood. On to reading the article I go.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    3k + child support

FYI: this is *not* a knock at all against Classy (Nicole).
    She was offered $5K just to grow a bush so to some $3K for an hour of BB is a sweet deal! (sweet as cream pie)

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    +1 - 8pack brings a valid points to this discussion.

IDK cause I'm not a rich bachelor, and maybe I'm just being naive , but I would think that many of the providers I know would join me for the entire weekend for about $2K ? I haven't asked because, frankly, that opportunity doesn't exist.

I also wouldn't pay for BB, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by cutngrass View Post
    I also wouldn't pay for BB, but to each their own.
    Hey good morning cutngrass - in response to this, I definitely can respect/understand that you feel that you wouldn't pay for BB.

But, if your mind isn't 100% STRICT on that concept (idk if it is or not. But if it ISN'T), then I would say "Never say never"/"You never know, because you just might"

What creates this logic here in my mind is, applying the Snickers slogan of "You're not YOU when you're hungry"

So for example - I am NOT a fan of going to strip clubs. I'd rather invest the money I would have spent in the Strip club on a provider instead. I've been to 2 in my life and never really saw the point of just throwing singles, spending $20-25 for lap dances (typical charge here in NYC), and paying in the range of $200-$300 to have access to the VIP/Champagne room (typical charge here in NYC).

While being in the strip club (the two times that I have went), I have been offered to go upstairs to the VIP/Champagne room, and I've always said "NO" - because I see that as a waste of money, I'm seriously fine with just getting the lap dances for the night, and seeing the show.

But, by applying the Snickers slogan (hobby style) "You're not YOU, when you're VERY VERY HORNY" - if the stars aligned meaning -> the stripper EXCEEDS what I define as beautiful (to me) + her IOP is 10/10 (like 10/10) during lap dances and conversation + she hints at what could actually be possible in terms of activity in the champagne room (needs to be sincere here, if I sense any level of scam, automatic turn off)

Then if I am not STRICT in my thinking, then I would definitely sign up for the VIP/Champagne room with that stripper. BUT, all those boxes must be checked off for that to happen. If not, then I'm back in my original mindset of NOT investing in VIP/Champagne rooms at strip clubs.

I'm a salesman lol, so if I'm against something (in regards to sexual activity), then the woman has really gotta sell me on it (get me VERY VERY horny), to get me to invest in said activity (in this case going to VIP/Champagne room).

*btw, "Strict in my thinking" to me, means NO MATTER WHAT i'm never doing it*

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    How about this. I think she was just being sarcastic and having some fun. However if anybody got with her with an offer, who knows how she would react. $3,000 pays a lot of rent/car notes.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast