IMHO not worth the effort. Appointments are only easy after you break in. Once you are in and they recognize your phone number or who you are appts get much easier. But still not worth it, price seems to stay at $260 an hour, all you ever get is a HJ. They do body to body but you are laying on your stomach as they glide along your back. Also will sit on your legs as they do the HJ, not big on COT or COB. I saw Marissa a few times, she moved on, and then tried to see Grace. I told Grace I had seen Marissa a few times for screening but Marissa would not verify me, she would only make another appt with me. So, i go to the Carrolton girls now which Riley is $225 an hour. Also., Kat is another favorite as her HJ skills are just over the top, she is $220 an hour if I remember correctly. Both will verify you as well, no monopoly on the massages by them. I stay away, too much money for too much hassle, I just want a freaking hour massage. Never saw Grace got tired of the back and forth, also parking is an issue with MH, downtown so have to pay making it even more costly. Carrolton girls best name for your buck in my opinion. Good luck