So I been tested and confirmed. Good thing I got med friends stand by just in case. This is where real friends step up.
As for my case, this shit is so real and weird. During day, my symptoms are so mild that I can go out (or go spas or fuck around) and no one can tell. During evening and night, this shit is kicking my ass. Combination of headache, body ache, chill, burning hot, and hallucination, have been nightmares. Luckily my coughing hasn’t been bad yet. Sore throat have been manageable enough with cough drops. A friend tells me that I haven’t hit the peak yet and that sounds scary. I have never been so scared of virus or illness in my life. I was such an idiot to down playing this one and hopping spa to spa and kissing/fucking whoever during pandemic.
Someone is advising me to report Sun and Luxury to health dept but I doubt I will. I am going to believe that they will do the right thing. Plus I don’t want myself out there as someone who shut down spas.

Guys and Ladies, have fund smart and be safe out there... trust me that you do not want to get this shit, I’ve been lucky not to go hospital, yet.