Thread: Genesis Again... and again...and again

Date: March 19, 2009
    Provider: Genesis
    Phone or Pager: PM her
    City: Austin, Texas,
    Area: Anderson Lane and Burnet area
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Talk, Kissing (a lot) :D , DATY, BBBJ, DATO, Digits everywhere, Cowgirl, Doggie, Miss, COB, Multiple rings for both, massage
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: 150 (Returning visitor)
    Total Paid: 150
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Race: Let's just say her skin is that beautifull chocolate color
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural,
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider? Previousely seen... Like a week ago

Date:
    So Genesis and I had a date about a week ago and I left amazed at how much pleasure she provided (See previous review). I had to get some more. So we started talking on PM and kinda got a really good groove going. Genesis is an amazing person full of that great positive energy that just make you feel like you are with an old friend that just happens to fuck you from time to time.... She needed help with some supplies for her garden so I went to Lowes with her to pick up wood and stuff... You should have seen the eyes on everyone as I was walking down the aisles with her... I think I saw two poeple cream their pants... Anyway! I needed to get me some more of that hot little dynamite thing. So I went there this morning bright and early after my startbucks and she welcomes me at the door in that adorable little green negligee... She grabs me and we start french kissing for a while. She asks me if I need something to drink (Coffee or water?) and I decline and we proceed to go upstairs. What a sight... That beautifull ass walking in front of me with a glimpse of that beautifull pussy that I know tastes so good...
    I will not bore you all with all the details but lets put it this way... Genesis gave me LOVER quality fucking!!! Everything was there. Passion and energy. God damn that girl can kiss and suck and fuck... She has a look in her eyes when she looks up at you as she deep throats you... Boy just that could make me pop... I stopped counting after her second orgasm but I believe there were a couple more... For me I got to cum 3 times and that is a sign that I am having a good time... I popped twice and I thought I was done until Genesis came back and touched me in ways that brought me back to life in a couple of minutes... Oh Genesis!!! I am addicted!!!
    Guys if you haven't experienced Genesis yet and you are into the dark skins ladies... There is no alternative... But be carrefull, if you go there once, you will have to go back again and again and again.
    I am already planning my next visit with her... Like today if I could afford it...

Genesis you are the bomb!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    not to beat you up but we really dont need 2 reviews from the same guy in the same week of the same girl....

some of the other guys may take this as you WK'ing her for personal gain,, its not an attack on you French,,just some of the dudes are skeptical when things like this appear...

but thanks for the info.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Gotta concur with REB: WK or Duck???

Appreciate the info but.....
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gentleman8888 @ Mar 20 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Gotta concur with REB: WK or Duck???

Appreciate the info but.....[/b]
    I completely understand where you both are coming from.

However, I disagree with your assessment. Frenchy has recently written quite a few reviews for some other ladies as well. Can&#39;t fault the guy for getting a little smitten with this gal. Speaking from my own personal "Genesis" experience, I can see why. Genesis is worth the price of admission.
    And that ain&#39;t no quack! :)

More reviews the better for all of us in the decision process.

Thanks for sharing.

Gardez I&#39;arrive&#39;e de re&#39;visions, mon ami

Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Cut him some slack.

He did note that he had reviewed her before.

There aren&#39;t that many reviews here anyway, it&#39;s not like you have to slog through pages and pages of reviews each day.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Yeah, heck, he&#39;s a normal dude w/ normal lusts. Not his fault what some of these women can do to a guy&#39;s head(s). He he.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    I think I understand where REB is coming from being that we&#39;ve received the amount reviews of Genesis to make our minds up and know what she offers and what is like to see her. I already knew that I wanted to see her after the first review.

The more reviews the merrier on here

Good job Frenchy!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Ok, I will take my slap down like a man. I still can have an opinion though, can&#39;t I?????

And yes, she is on my radar too....
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gentleman8888 @ Mar 20 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ok, I will take my slap down like a man. I still can have an opinion though, can&#39;t I?????

And yes, she is on my radar too....[/b]
    Guys I am still pretty new at this so I really appreciate all the feed back. Just t clear things up this is a real review of a real provider who offers outstanding services. Am I not suppose to write 2 reviews if I see her twice. FYI I am planning on seeing her again this week ( if finances allow) and I was going to write another review (yes a 3rd review).
    With aspd down I believe the ladies need all the help they can.
    If I went to see two different providers I would have wrote two reviews. I just happened to see the same lady twice and while both experiences were incredible, they were different and I thought they were both worth informing my hobby friends. I hope and i know that round #3 is worth writting about also.
    Java, thanks for backing me up. The last thing I want is poeple to think this is a fake and that Genesis is not a genuine provider Check my short life on this site and you will see that I have reveiewed 4 providers in the last few months. I do not only write positive reviews.

Thank you all for your feedback and yes, everyone has the right to have their own opinion. Y&#39;all have a great day.

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    I thought I was pretty clear on what I was trying to say,,

you can see her every day and write a review every day, I could give a shit,,

I am just letting yall know how some of the old timers think,, me being one of them,
    if I wrote a review of the same girl twice in one week yall would accuse me exactly of what i am doing...count on it..

i would be less likely to book her due to a plethora of reviews in one week from the same &#39;john&#39;..
    seems like Grandstanding to me,
    or he is her Pimp, or getting freebies by saying how great she is over an over,,,
    perhaps I have been around to long and have more of a cautious approach than others..

. remember guys at the end of the day, ITS STILL YMMV FOR EVERY PROVIDER...

I don&#39;t have a problem with the second review, but I think a third would be a bit overboard. Unless of course there was something new of value to add, like greek or you had a three way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ben Franklin @ Mar 21 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I don&#39;t have a problem with the second review, but I think a third would be a bit overboard. Unless of course there was something new of value to add, like greek or you had a three way.[/b]

Ok guys I understand... I am not an old timer in this and I am learning everyday!!! Lesson learned... REB i did not in any way try and discount you... I understand where you are coming from... I am sure you all have seen all kind of scenarios where poeple write fake reviews...

Thank you for the feedback!!!