Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Is it really True?

Hobby Addict
    If it was a dive 15 years ago I'm guessing it's been leveled and is now home to a Starbucks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 19 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If it was a dive 15 years ago I&#39;m guessing it&#39;s been leveled and is now home to a Starbucks[/b]
    lol... maybe!!! would also require a bit of "gentrification"... wasn&#39;t exactly the home of the coffee-drinkin&#39; set back in the day...
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 20 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol... maybe!!! would also require a bit of "gentrification"... wasn&#39;t exactly the home of the coffee-drinkin&#39; set back in the day...[/b]
    I probably could have used a more representative popular eatery chain but risked raising the ire of the politically correct crowd :blink:

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 19 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol... maybe!!! would also require a bit of "gentrification"... wasn&#39;t exactly the home of the coffee-drinkin&#39; set back in the day...[/b]
    It&#39;s &#39;day&#39; was when I was in high school, and we will leave it at that.

What was that topic again?
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 19 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It&#39;s &#39;day&#39; was when I was in high school, and we will leave it at that.

What was that topic again?[/b]
    [cough...cough] let it go.... :P
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 19 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [cough...cough] let it go.... :P[/b]
    That girl from Boston brought it up. Just trying to find her a place to throw darts. :D
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 19 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That girl from Boston brought it up. Just trying to find her a place to throw darts. :D[/b]
    OK Ans...let&#39;s just let her look here.

http://www.dartbars.com/pubs/dpub_us.html

It is a listing, state by state, of bars and pubs with dart boards in them. That will keep her busy finding them all. If she needs a driver you can be her DD. :D

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 19 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Could it be any worse than that rathole that was next to the International Ballroom? Either one of those still in existence?[/b]
    Yes to the first no to the second.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 10 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That is why I LMAO at the posters here that announce exactly what they are paying in taxes. Hey it is tax season. I get it. It is frustrating, but paying a lot in taxes in not some badge of courage or honor.....[/b]

alt, I&#39;m confused in your reply, were did anyone say that it was some badge of courage or honor?

And who has announce exactly what they are paying in taxes? Definitely was not me personally, my original post was in regard to the "Label" of Wealthy. I guess you were talking about previously posted topics, correct?

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 20 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    alt, I&#39;m confused in your reply, were did anyone say that it was some badge of courage or honor?

And who has announce exactly what they are paying in taxes? Definitely was not me personally, my original post was in regard to the "Label" of Wealthy. I guess you were talking about previously posted topics, correct?[/b]
    Woody, my memory is poor and I have no desire to re-read whosaid what where, but both ThrillBill and Anonone have "put their business out on the street" -- in one form or another

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 21 2009, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woody, my memory is poor and I have no desire to re-read whosaid what where, but both ThrillBill and Anonone have "put their business out on the street" -- in one form or another[/b]
    I&#39;m cool...was just confused at what you were expressing....

~smile~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7