<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tweetie-bird @ Mar 17 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not that Bodily needs any backup confirmation -- but I too just saw Selina this morning -- and I happily confirm EVERYTHING that he said above. She is a very young and special sweetheart, and SOOOO different from some of the spoiled and self-consumed young pussy we&#39;ve gotten recently in the Red Stick. Selina was ALL about pleasing me, and no matter what I asked for, her answer was "SURE". Her pictures make her look a little heavy, but she&#39;s lost weight since they were taken. As Bodily said above, she&#39;s a true spinner, with a super slim waist, the finest little rear end, a very tight little kitty, and beautiful perky little breasts.

Selina is heading south tomorrow, but she may return to BR in April. PLEASE treat her special so she&#39;ll return! PM me if you want/need more details...

tb[/b]
Thanks tweety I didn&#39;t even notice that she looked bigger in the pics. She does have nice little firm ass.