Thread: DREARY Ugly weather

Still Looking Around
    With this cold rainy weather, its so dreary outside... All of our Angels are sporting a frown we took a poll amongst the Angels on what the dreary weather makes them feel like doing.....

CELESTE: snuggle under the covers nude with a great funny movie

PEACHES: play in the cold wet rain for a bit, and follow it up with a nice hot steaming shower...

ISABIS: make some hot cocoa and curl up with Celeste!

ALINA: sleep crazy!

Alrite Austin, what do you feel like doing?? besides staying warm and hoping the weather is beautiful for SXSW

Made me feel like not going to work, but alas, it happened anyway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bella&#39;s Angels @ Mar 13 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    PEACHES: play in the cold wet rain for a bit, and follow it up with a nice hot steaming shower...[/b]

And after that catch the flu? LOL

I just felt like staying in my apartment

SLEEPING! Would be better if I had someone to snuggle up to, but alas... no such luck. :(
    The hobby is an investment in your time & money and my time & reputation. My dedication to your satisfaction is what keeps you singing my praises!

April 2011: Available NOW for FBSM/L1/L2 in south Austin near Downtown. ONLY accepting new clients w/ verifiable references or trusted referrals/vouches. If you've seen me in the past, you're good to go! NO reviews please!

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000

Ok this might be on the too much on the serious side........JUST THANKFUL THAT IT IS RAINING.

Verified Hobbyist
    Ditto Woody - Thank goodness it&#39;s raining!

I do have that extra "randy" need to put "little john" somewhere that it&#39;s nice, wet, and warm.
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don&#39;t. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Light a fire in the fireplace, pull out the bed-in-the-couch, put a movie in the dvd and snuggle with a glass of courvoisier with my s/o!

Ditto the thanks for the rain....
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    When it rains, and it is nasty out side, cold and miserable, I feel so alive, there is nothing like sitting on the porch, early morning with a hot cup of java, listening to the rain and experiencing Mother Nature. One of my all time favorite experiences are watching it rain, especially if there is a creek or river in the view.

When I lived on the Russian River, and during a long rainstorm, it would start raining in the morning, and in a few hours the river would rise to almost 20 feet, this was amazing to watch and very serene.

Love the rain.

DM
    "the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Build a roaring fire in the fireplace and either play board games or watch a movie munching on popcorn.

must say i enjoyed the sun yesterday, had to sit out side in the sun and absorb it.