AHC PROFILE:Fawn
    EMAIL ADDRESS: fawndfw@yahoo.com
    CITY: Dallas/FtWorth
    STATE: Tx

APPOINTMENT TYPE: Incall
    SESSION LENGTH: half hour
    DONATION FOR TIME: 150
    RACE: Cauc

DESCRIPTION of COMPANION: Fawn is about 5'6" 135 lbs. large natural breasts, long legs, great bottom,
    COMPANION”S ATTITUDE: Come on in here baby
    DO YOU RECOMMEND this COMPANION?: Yes,absolutely
    Does she smoke? No

AFTERHOURS REVIEW BE-FORE PLAY (TEASE INFO)
    I was able to schedule with Fawn after a long hiatus s. She met me at the door wearing a short satin robe and matching bra and panties. A deep welcoming kiss and.......

I entered her well appointed clean incall. We sat on the couch and started to catch up. What I love about Fawn is that she is a consumate lover. Her DFK is as though you are the only lover she has.
    We kissed and chatted for a while, then she invited me back to her playroom, but first I detoured to the shower and freshened up. She met me in her room and her attire was gone. I climbed up next to her and resumed out kissing and caressing. I kissed her neck, her lips, her nipples giving each side equal time. I then slowly worked my way down to her inviting and tasty V. I made myself at home there for a long time, kissing, sucking, tongueing, and digitally stimulating her. I kissed her starfish and gentle stroked it with my moistened finger until I was able to bring her to a mutually rewarding O. After a bit of recovery time she went down to perform her magic on me. Her BBBJ is 2nd to none and very intense, you can tell she loves it. Some guys may have to get her to eas of in order to make it through, but not me. I love it. She combined the BJ with teabagging, and gentle carresses of my boys. I let her have her fun for a good while, but eventually I had to be inside her. She mounted me CG which is the wau we've finished in the past, but not this time. We both knew that K9 was the position of the day. She rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air where I entered her deeply. I could tell by her vocal response that I was hitting her spot and I came hard after a good pounding. After that I leaned over and began kissing her back, all the way up to her neck and turned her over so I could get to her lips again. We relaxed after the climax. She got a warm cloth to clean me up and I got dressed slowly because I never want to leave.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar