Well....I had several very insightful comments I was gonna make, but then after I real Missy's response, I started daydreaming about her....and now I forget whay I was gonna say.... I'll give you your spanking tomorrow, Missy -- you can count on it!

tweetie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Southern_bella @ Mar 16 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As one of the Lady&#39;s I&#39;m going to jump in on this on! Spank me if ya don&#39;t like what I say!

I enjoy reading all the details of what a gent writes about a session with me (good or bad)! It helps me understand what I&#39;m doing right or wrong, whatever the case maybe! As for lady&#39;s repling to a review, that should not be allowed. Most or some lady&#39;s can&#39;t handle the truth and will blow up over a wrong comment!

Lady&#39;s and Gents alike should have their space to post where the other can not see what is said! But we are all Adults and should be able to act like it no matter what is said about us good or bad (I know this is not how it works most of the time)! But come on people act your age not your shoe size!

I am usually a quiet Lady but no other Lady has chimed in! So that how I feel about the subject!

Now who would like to get playful as MrGiz put it? Spank me I know I misbehaved!!!

Kisses and more Boys![/b]