Thread: Review: Sweet Danielle07

Just a quick note on my BCD with Danielle last week. This was a pleasant surprise . This woman is very attractive and gave the impression of enjoying every moment of the BCD play [ muli O's ] . I think everything but Greek is on the menu, not that I personally sampled the complete menu but I did everything I had the energy for. 30-40 yoa she doesn't look it and has really nice mm's and and an overall nice figure to go with them. I was never rushed and as a matter of fact I was the one to end the session due to an appointment I had to keep. Listed on P411 Ft. Worth. and also has a web site see P411. Will I see her again? Yep. Do I recommend her? Yep. Is she GFE? Yep. P411 , Ft. Worth : Sweet Danielle07 - Fort Worth, Texas.

i have seen her once and she is one good looking 35 year old, that is a guess on my part. i would certainly recommend her to anyone
    girl friend all the way.

Its been way too long since I've seen Danielle, which is a crime considering how close to me she is ... Haven't seen her since the new enhancements, but she was always a real sweetie and a great GFE!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geez @ Mar 9 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just a quick note on my BCD with Danielle last week. This was a pleasant surprise . This woman is very attractive and gave the impression of enjoying every moment of the BCD play [ muli O&#39;s ] . I think everything but Greek is on the menu, not that I personally sampled the complete menu but I did everything I had the energy for. 30-40 yoa she doesn&#39;t look it and has really nice mm&#39;s and and an overall nice figure to go with them. I was never rushed and as a matter of fact I was the one to end the session due to an appointment I had to keep. Listed on P411 Ft. Worth. and also has a web site see P411. Will I see her again? Yep. Do I recommend her? Yep. Is she GFE? Yep. P411 , Ft. Worth : Sweet Danielle07 - Fort Worth, Texas.[/b]
    Danielle looks spectacular. Do you mind telling us if the P411 rate listed is what you paid? Thx!

don&#39;t know what is posted in 411
    last time i saw her, about 3weeks ago it was $$

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (texastee @ Mar 15 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    don&#39;t know what is posted in 411
    last time i saw her, about 3weeks ago it was $$[/b]
    Thx Texastee. I look forward to visiting her sometime soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kceg @ Mar 15 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thx Texastee. I look forward to visiting her sometime soon.[/b]
    All right, in the midst of my excitement, I didn&#39;t realize that I don&#39;t have a mechanism to contact Danielle since I&#39;m not yet a p411 member. I&#39;m a BCD member, but haven&#39;t signed up for p411 as most of my experience up to now has been AMP-related or random find&#39;s courtesy of Logan&#39;s exploits. :)

Does Danielle allow contact outside p411?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thx,
    KCEG

[quote]
    All right, in the midst of my excitement, I didn&#39;t realize that I don&#39;t have a mechanism to contact Danielle since I&#39;m not yet a p411 member. I&#39;m a BCD member, but haven&#39;t signed up for p411 as most of my experience up to now has been AMP-related or random find&#39;s courtesy of Logan&#39;s exploits. :)

Does Danielle allow contact outside p411?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thx,
    KCEG I paid $$.5 per web site. sweet_danielle07@yahoo.com . 817 907-6919

Registered Male (Not Verified) Copierguy0's Avatar
    Donation: IN: 250/hr; 175/½hr; OUT300/hr; 350/wknd

P411 Discount 15 off

Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 20 years getting it , piece by piece
    (pun intended)
    Robert DeNiro in The Score

The Most Valuable Commodity I Know of is INFORMATION,
    Wouldn&#39;t You Agree ?
    Michael Douglas in Wallstreet

Geez, Copierguy0,

Thanks for your assistance.

KCEG