Quote Originally Posted by Josmith12328 View Post
As a Houston admirer of Punky I was sad to see her move to Austin. Punky is one of the best of the best. She is a must see.

Punky is very cautious screening people, so you need to be patient and persistent when arranging your visit visit. The effort will be rewarded with beauty and passion.
I miss you very much! Thank you for the kind words. You are simply awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
Welcome to Austin. I'd love to contact you, but your OH2 message storage quota has been exceeded. It appears that you're already quite popular...
Lol. Popular not exactly. An open invitation for all the crazies out there. lol. But yes I fixed my inbox issue and would love to meet you! I have no plans for this evening just let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
Welcome to Austin. May your life here be filled with success and happiness!!
Why Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
Welcome Punky! Your excellent reputation in Houston precedes you!

Guys - Punky is highly thought of and highly rated in Houston. You can search her name and find many outstanding reviews of her.

Punky - I'm also a transplant from Houston. I've PM'd and texted with you a few times. I would absolutely Love to see you!

Since you have moved to a new city, I believe you can do a Welcome Wagon post here as well. Many/most guys look at the WW every day to see who is new. That along with posting here, placing ads, and risn2theoccasion2's excellent review will get you a lot of attention.

Can't wait to meet you!

A'Man
I tried and I'm not allowed to! lol