<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Taylor Maiden @ Mar 6 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I specialize in face sitting. Use your ass on a mans face like a big breasted stripper would rub her boobs on your face. Also, they like to lick a clean, slick ass hole while you moan and rub your clit. Change it up a little by instructing them to lick the clit, then suck the clit, then wrap your theighs around his head and squeeze gently holding your pussy a few inches from his mouth. Now instruct him to reach with his tongue, come on boy, work for it. Ahhhh, reward him with a nice mouthful of your sweet wet hole. Tell him to hold his tongue still while you rub your clit, pussy, then ass allllll the way up, then allllll the way back. You can also rub your ass gently on his forehead, on his head if he is balding, oh so nice. Don&#39;t feel like he has to be on his back the whole time. Put him on the bed, legs crossed, facing the wall. Now stradle him also facing the wall. Now use him as your barstool. Okay girls, no taking my men now that you know my facesitting secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and talk to him the whole time, good boy, harder, softer, do circles on the clit, make love to my pussy, worship my Goddess ass. you want to be my fuck toy, my designated bar stool? You want to please your Goddess? Oh, bad boy, don&#39;t talk with your mouth full!!!!! Are you grateful for this ass? Do you dream of my ass in your face? Are you going to wear my cum on your face all day so you can smell me?[/b]
Reminds me of our session....except you left out the part where you had me sitting in the easy chair in front of the wall of mirrors with my hands tied to my thighs.....having your way with my mouth and tongue!