Sorry for my rant last night. I typed that on the leading edge of food poisoning and it had a lot of venom in it that wasn't appropriate. I'm am sorry for calling anyone names. Since you are good enough to be on this board you obviously aren't bad enough to be treated the way I did. After hugging the porcelain for a while I feel much better.

I truly feel for CK1942 in his position as an information middle man in this process. He is the kind of guy I would blow up at calling me every 15 minutes during an outage of some sort wanting updates, and not short ones, but the entire background, etc. It was always a legitimate request from an administrator type person at a company but it got to be a hassle. I always responded with the phrase "do you want to talk about it, or do you want me to fix it?" At least in our case there is only CK bothering the programmers, and in all honesty, I sincerely doubt CK is calling every 15 minutes, but he is the guy trying to keep us informed as best he can. If all of us were pestering the folks doing the work it would never get done. It isn't easy to do what CK is having to do, and I think he has held up very well. the rest of us need to be patient and understanding. I also agree with CK's solution of getting out and hobbying. Stimulate the economy, or at least a lonely provider. Sure you make not have the info we used to have to make a new choice out of the field, but you can go back and play with an ATF or ask in the locker room for some suggestions.

Bury the hatchet, I mean the dick. I have, and apparently so have a few others.

Rover14