So the crash of the other board has caused me (and all ladies) some problems, but more for you having lost a huge data bank for research. I lost hundreds of reviews and all of them were good- excellent. I D.E.W. my best to make sure you have a great session.
(In Texas it ain’t bragging if it is true.) It is just kindness, caring about you, great attitude and a good, relaxing, fun body rubs. "The body of a 20 yr old" doesn't hurt either.

with me only having access to 2 days a week, I hunger to introduce you to my favorite places in my session that lead to your favorite parts of my session. Let me show you what I mean.

Please read to the bottom of my ad**

New lower rate offered:
With the passing of the “Stimulus” bill, I’m smart enough to know that money is going to get tight. So I’m offering a “bottom” rate to help your pocketbook.

120- bottoms on
140- my regular outstanding body rub
175- extra special shiatzu

I only take 3 appts per day, so the first 3 who call will get their pick of times. Because I’m only available 2 days a week, I am finding that others are planning ahead and you will have a easier time making the appt if you will call a day ahead or early in the day.

[*] TIMES/DAYS
Appointment times are - Tuesdays & Thursdays

Start: 11am (spur of the moment all day but finding it best for those who plan ahead)
Then every hour & half,
12:30p, 2pm, 3:30p, 5pm,

(Thank you gents for understanding about dropping the “envelope” in the box (on the mantle) at the beginning, since you know I won’t “cash & dash” ya!

I always appreciate your recommending me.
[*] REVIEWS (REVIEWS are just a tip that keeps on giving – Thank you.)
None here yet on this board, wanna add to the databank?

[*] CONTACT
Dagny same day Pager # is in my signature

http://www.itouch.net/~willow/dagnyAL.html More info to be found on my site. Please read my site before you page me.

or Please page me that day for Dagny since I DEW NOT have computer online access during the day AND if you have to cancel, please call the pager.

** Appointments are NOT set in stone till I have your name & phone #.

** From Life's little instruction book:

16 Be the first to say, "hello"

17 live beneath your means. (esp. now)

18 Buy great books even if you never read them.

19 Drive inexpensive cars, but own the best house you can afford.

20 Be forgiving of yourself and others.