Total Paid: Same
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde to shoulder
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural, Smoking Status: Non
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body: BBW. Very curvy. Huge breast
    Provider's Attitude: I will show you what I am capable of
    Comments:
    So I posted a less than perfect review about Britany and she contacted me through PM. Her feelings were hurt because, she thought I should have told her I did not have fun instead of posting a bad review. After talking for a while she offered me a make up session... I was hesitant because I did not want her to think that I was taking advantage of the situation but I finally accepted.
    I walked in and again, Britany was very pleasant and cute... We sat on the bed and I started LFK and kissing on her humangous breast... Our clothes came off and she went down on me... Man oh man... I don't remember when I got a blow job that good. A lot of ball sucking, ball playing, taint licking... I let her do that for a long time and I thought I was going to pop right there but it was so good... While she was busy sucking on me I payed with her pussy and ass... I got up and she continued sucking on me before getting a cover. Cover on and we went into mish. She was busy playing with herself as I fucked her... She did cum and man what a view... I kept going at it until I could not hold it anymore and I came on her tits...
    Britany showed me that yes she has skills and that she is worth every penny... I had a great time.
    Whoever read my first review needs to think twice and maybe go see her. She obviousely cares about her reputation and will do anything to make it right...
    Brittany gives a mean blow job and I will definetely be back for more...

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar