Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, prostate massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr but she is certainly not a clock watcher
    Donation: $$20
    Approximate age of Companion: Unsure... she isn't an 18 year old rookie, but trust me, you don't want her to be
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length... blondish I think?
    Smoking Status: Unsure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: BBW with a sly, confident look on her face and a great, open-minded attitude.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Is there another word for exceed? Holy moly!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    I do so love a good prostate massage, which is why I originally sought out Ms. Athena. Y'know how people advertise that something is on their menu and then they do it in the weakest, most boring way possible, or seem to have added it to the menu to entice people to see them but don't truly enjoy it? Not so with Ms. Athena. She is the Picasso of Prostate.

Setting up/verifying with her was easy, and she was patient that it took me a bit to get to her location, considering I don't know the area well and was about 45 minutes away. She also had a minor delay on her part, but it worked out perfectly. When I arrived at the room we started talking about various things, which normally makes me nervous since I've been with a number of providers who unintentionally(?) eat up clock time by talking during a session, but Ms. Athena is definitely not a clock watcher. We want waaaaaay over what I thought was our alloted time, and she didn't blink at all.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is a legend for sure and one of the nicest ladies you’ll ever meet.