Thread: Destiny: Very Nice Woman with Great Potential

Date: March the 6th Two Thousand Nine

Provider: Destiny off Craigslist

Phone or Pager: 817..349..1347

Email Address: None at the moment

City: Richardson just off Central Exp

Appointment Type: InCall

Provider Category: Indy

Activities: Straight Up Fucking (No accronym needed for this Young Lady)

Session Length: 30 but I only lasted 20 minutes

Fee: .80

Total Paid: Eighty

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Long Black Curly (just as in Photos)

Race: African American

Perfume/Fragrance: Very Fresh Just Outta the Shower smell

Smoking Status: She Does Smoke

Where did you hear about this provider? Craigslist

Provider`s Face and Body: Very Attractive young lady..Dark skinned..very toned body..I didn't really notice any tatts..
    She is strickingly taller than most I'd say around 5'7 ish and 115-125..Very nice trim ASS..
    She's probably a small C cup but their NIce..Very nice smile and girly voice..

Provider's Attitude: She likes it hard and rough (damnitman)

Comments: Okay this unlikely meeting came about by chance..The girl that I've been trying to "groom" over the past few weeks just didn't come through the night before..and..as usual for me lately my HORNINESS was eating at me all throughout the night..Seems that once Mr. Johnson gets his dander up its all about getting him satisfied or else..

So around 3am I wake up from yet another 1 hour cat nap hoping to find something from the Backpage/Craigslist posters..Well nothing was on Backpage that looked "legit" but over on CL my friend Destiny had just made a post..and since she was already on my light radar I decided to at least shoot her a TEXT (with it being so late and all)..

To my surprise she immediately gives me a call..So I'm thinking at that moment this is good cuz she's obviously awake and not one of those auto-posters..We talk and she eagerly confirms that she will be ready and waiting for me..I tell her I need about an hour and with that she gives me the "GENERAL" directions to her exit..

I arrive at her motel and as I'm walking to her room her roommate (Sky) is walking past me..we speak and I proceed to her room..

The door was already open..As I walk inside Destiny greets me wearing only a little black thong..As a matter of fact its the outfit she has on in one of her pics..The girl has a phenomenal body especially for her age..I was really surprised..Well anyway as I previously noted Destiny wasn't my first second or even third choice so I must say I didn't get too much of her menu so there may be more options available..I can say this though..she and Sky seem to be new to this in that they don't have screening techniques and they move frequently..There were also indicators that I can't really get into right now that I discovered while talking with her but overall she's a fantastic little fuck bunny..

So I lay my gift on the table and like I said she was already READY to go..I felt like a stalled vehicle in PIT ROW as I watched her walk to the bathroom..the girl has a gorgeous ASS..After undressing I laid on the bed (she and Sky share a 2bed room) As she approached I thought she would start with a blowjob but not this energizer..She got on top and placed her kitty directly over Mr. Johnson slightly touching his tip..She then gently placed the wrapper on and we went at it for a good 10 minutes before changing positions..

So we started in CG then moved on to ACG..Now this was really nice cuz she has long leggs..at one point I lifted myself kinda like a reverse pushup and she just kept on bucking in the ACG position..It was nice..I eventually got her to slow down and finished in MISH..

We both broke a sweat during this fast-tract explosion..I was still trying to catch my breath as I got dressed..

We talked about doing a two girl with Sky..and she was very encouraging to say the least..It's nice to see a young girl doing it right..No pretense..No signs of I'm just doing this to make a living..She told me she would SAVE me on her directory and was really looking forward to that threesome with Sky..Hell she asked if I could come by after work if I wanted (can't beat that)

So I left feeling nice and relaxed..We talked after work and I did mention that I would be doing this review..HOWEVER..she has NO clue or knowledge of the review process so I wouldn't get into the accronym thing with her..

Would you recommend this provider? Yes Sir

By The Way you can check out her photos and many others if you Visit My Website

Everyday Is A Gift From God..So Live It To The Fullest!

sounds like you had a nice time i may have to test the waters myself and see what all else she has to offer. thx for the review! :D