Thread: Audrey Electric: Audrey Electric still feeling that static tingling my grapes

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Audrey Electric: Audrey Electric still feeling that static tingling my grapes

Companion's Handle: Audrey Electric
    Date of Visit: 08/29/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 2254057703
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.audreyelectricxxx.com; https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...tte-new-to-HTX
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FIV, BBBJ, DATY, DT, Chit-Chat
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: Black and Long to middle of butt
    Smoking Status: don't know, didn't see it, didn't smell it.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: 5'9", ~100lbs, Tall, Lean, Long Legs, Pouty lips, tailored eyebrows, fair skin, cup AA for sure and about a palm full and that's my jam. BRACES!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Saw the ad in OH2 Welcome wagon. Contacted listed phone number in her personal ad, text back was within 45min. After that, it was quick back and forth, gave my P411 to verify, came back quick with good to go, set up an appointment within 45min show time, and off I went to the location. Couldn't have been easier!

Reason why I'm putting 'meet expectation' is because it's what I was expecting. I didn't pick an old, ugly, and fat provider, but saw a long legged, thing, beautiful lady, as I was expecting from the picture.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review. Thanks. I need to get
    Me some.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Met her also! Her demeaner was literally girl next door friend w/benefits type vibe. She's good to go!

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Maybe you are just trying to convey that she is a svelte girl, but if she is 5'9", then 100lbs would be concentration camp death-bed skeleton thin, lol.