Thread: VictoriaSweets: VictoriaSweets - A night with a sexy, young, fun lady!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

VictoriaSweets: VictoriaSweets - A night with a sexy, young, fun lady!

Companion's Handle: VictoriaSweets
    Date of Visit: August 7, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: PM first
    Email Address: PM first
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...VictoriaSweets
    City, State: Katy, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: great conversation, BBBJ, mish, sidestroke, more DS leading to COA , and more great conversation
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: very long brown hair
    Smoking Status: Doesn't smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Victoria looks like that gorgeous high school senior / college freshman that you see in the mall that you just wished you could talk to, let alone be with - about 5'8", 120, nice natural B+ cups, a very slim waist, and a great ass that was made for DS!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Greatly Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I have been wanting to see Victoria for quite a while, but simply had not had the time available to try. Once I finally got some free time, I decided to give it a try and it paid off very well!. To start off with, communication with Victoria was pretty easy. I sent her my references and she processed them relatively fast (it helps to have references that will actually respond to other providers in a timely manner!). Victoria then sent me her number, and we then coordinated an evening to meet. Prior to linking up, we had a pretty fun chat as we both drove to the location - and despite the first hotel being full, and my having to find an alternate hotel, we still were able to meet on time (kudos to Victoria for realizing that the hotel situation was legitimate).

After I got into the hotel room and put a bottle of wine in the refrigerator, Victoria knocked on the door. I opened the door and in walked the hottest little brunette I have seen in quite a while! Victoria doesn't just have a beautiful body guys, her face is perfect too - she has the kind of face that belongs on magazines. We continued our conversation, and I found myself liking her personality. I quickly go the feeling that this wasn't going to be a professional, standoffish experience, but a friendly, fun one - and I wasn't let down at all!!! See the ROS for what happened next!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Glad you had a good time, thanks for the review. Had my eye on her for awhile, might pull the trigger based on this.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It was a review special

It was a review special - Though I would have written a review regardless as it was an awesome experience.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Damn, Victoria is Definitely one of the SWEETEST providers out there and one of the HOTTEST Young ladies around.........

Great Read my man........................

She sure seems to be distancing herself from running with the Kaitlyn/Stacy/Cindy bunch as of late. Anybody know what's up with that?
    Last edited by shoogdon; 08-29-2020 at 02:26 AM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    She sure seems to be distancing herself from running with the Kaitlyn/Stacy/Cindy bunch as of late. Anybody know what's up with that?

She's not a part of their group anymore....... Difference of opinions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    She's not a part of their group anymore
    Smart move of her part