Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sammie.Sweets: Sammie Sweets....not so sweet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seen Sammie a several times. In one instance, she confused me with another hobbyist, told me I was a flake and that she posted about me in the powder room. I contested and the accusation was retracted. She explained she'd gotten the text thread mixed up. Had a great session and she was a sweatheart. About 9-12 months later, reach out and bam, same "you're a flake" exercise. Then again, same apology and another great session. At this point, I just don't take shit personal from any provider. I check all expectations for logic at the parking lot. I cut bait faster this way. If you guys say there are issues, I don't even bother. My experience may vary, but I cut out the disappointment risk by listening to what gets posted here. Thanks for taking the time to share.

BANNED!!! MAJOR FAQ VIOLATIONS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmjunkster View Post
    Seen Sammie a several times. In one instance, she confused me with another hobbyist, told me I was a flake and that she posted about me in the powder room. I contested and the accusation was retracted. She explained she'd gotten the text thread mixed up. Had a great session and she was a sweatheart. About 9-12 months later, reach out and bam, same "you're a flake" exercise. Then again, same apology and another great session. At this point, I just don't take shit personal from any provider. I check all expectations for logic at the parking lot. I cut bait faster this way. If you guys say there are issues, I don't even bother. My experience may vary, but I cut out the disappointment risk by listening to what gets posted here. Thanks for taking the time to share.
    What a wacko, you have these women posting alerts in their hen and can't even get the guy's straight, if them having a bad day grounds for a alert, so should all these guys complaining about her

this is a alert on their bad behavior and wasting the guy's time. Not enough sleep can irritate most people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2