Quote Originally Posted by tinypenis View Post
Austin has changed a lot in 10 years. The quality and quantity continues to plummet. These places USED to be good, may not be anymore. BTVs and HTVs are a BIG problem. Always make sure its a woman before you open the door!

North stroll:
Rundberg from Lamar to just east 35
35 southbound access road from Rundberg to Anderson Lane
Powell from 35 to Georgian
Georgian from Rundberg to Anderson Lane
Wonsley(just south of Powell)

East side stroll: 12th from 35 to Springdale. Most of the action is at 12th and Harvey.

Cesar Chavez from 35 to Pleasant Valley

South Side:
Burton from Riverside to Oltorf(with minor traffic surrounding the gas stations on Riverside, as well as Oltorf.

Streets that used to have SWs but have gone completely dry:
North Lamar
St Johns
South Congress
Elmont
Montopolis

Unless something has changed for the better, looking for SW in Austin is a waste of time, and gas money.
There are two hot white females that are at South Congress and Ben White 7-11 almost every night. They are hard to catch, both are homeless though and live along the access road, one in front of Wendys, one closer to Palazzio. Oltorf and Burton is still jumping, I parked at Jack in the box and had a black guy come to my window, asked if I was a cop and then asked which girl I wanted. I saw nothing I wanted so pushed on. Then there is Candy, I believe is her name on Montopolis, she sits in front of the church across from the park where they are doing the renovations. Also Ben White and Mencahaca to South Lamar, and the turn around back to Manchaca, homeless chicks looking for a quick buck. There is one chick that is always out at the 7-11 at Manchaca and Slaughter ay night, under the guise she is asking for change but looking for a trick. Thats the extent I know of, I dont go to Rundberg anymore.