I don't like wearing fishnets, they make the bottom of my feet hurt. I don't think they are anywhere close to being a sexy as sheers or the like.

Offshoredrilling,,, babe its got to be crotchless because who wants to take all that off after it took so long to get it on, LOL.

Corsettes/Garters make the outfit! Even when I was at a perfect weight stockings have given me $%^#. Since I have never had stick legs I require the kind that has the heavy duty elastic band at the top to keep them from rolling down.

Another delima I have had was with thigh high boots. I am short legged and long torsoed so patent leather ones don't look good on me. The soft leather will give and slide down a bit and they look so much better.

BUT!!! I now have found boots that aren't as quite thigh high and are sleek against the leg,,, oooo sexy! With all this talk I had to wear them today and I did feel sexy.

Who wants to take me shopping? Gawd I can't believe I just typed that,,, I REALLY don't like shopping because you have to get undressed, redress, uhhh it doesn't fit so you stand there nakid trying to get a sales lady attention to get you a different size. NOPE! They are out of that size in the color you want so you have to get dressed and start from scratch out searching for a new most perfect sexy outfit!!! Fullbody lace stockings are great and comfy plus they are crotchless. One size fits most of you, lmao!