<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Don T. Lukbak @ Feb 18 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div> Please tell me you just did not provide a link to a Ann Coultier article. You think she is objective? She is another snake oil salesman making money off the flock, just like Sean and Rush.

Please let&#39;s have Ann show us where Reagan actually cut taxes for the wealthy and replaced that with taxes for the not so wealthy. That is exactly what he did. Please tell me how this makes him a great President. Please tell me how the Saudia&#39;s flooding the market with oil driving the Soviets to the poor house is a feather in Reagan&#39;s hat as far as the arms race.

Reagan cut taxes one year and then raised them for the next six years and increased spending and spawned a whole generation of conseratives to totally get wrong what he actually did and for the last twenty years all we have heard is cut taxes and not once has there been a corresponding spending cut. He was a great leader as are most snake charmers.....but for the incorrect beliefs he has instilled in his followers he should rank at the very bottom of the list.

No more posting for me today......