Hello, allow me to introduce myself my name is Kacey.

832-721-7623

I am a true all natural 38DD-26-36, the complete GFE, 38, amazingly beautiful, classy, seductive, and sensual. I have gorgeous long hair past my shoulders, a very tight derriere, and tan silky skin. For gentlemen with impeccable taste who expect the best that life has to offer, I am the companion that you seek. I'm a lady of confidence and always look my best. I know you will be pleased with my looks and service.

I'm not the typical girl you meet I have a very down-to-earth personality that only comes natural to me. I think you should enjoy yourself at every opportunity. I specialize in stress relief that is unrushed, unbelievable and unforgettable. I am the ultimate erotic playmate for melting the stress away. I turn heads everywhere I go but I am also sensual, passionate, playful, and can communicate on all levels.

Are you ready to experience my sweet indulgence? Live your fantasy with me. Let me spice things up with my delicious sex appeal. Your eyes will race to discover every curve and crevice of my sweet-smelling body. Come and relax with me, I will ease all of your tension with the warm strokes of my full body rub. If you think you can handle all this, call now for a most pleasurable experience!
br> Showers. Discreet Location.
Outcalls Overnights and Playmates available.

INCALL
150 candies Half Hour
180 FULL HOUR OF CARMEL BLISS
2 models in a one hour show 340 candies

OUTCALL TO YOUR PRIVATE PLACE
250 ROSES

These are 100% real photos of US.
I am 100% INDEPENDENT.

****DISCLAIMERS****
Donation is for time and companionship only. Anything that may occur is a matter of personal choice, and it is not contracted for, or compensated for in any matter. Discretion is practiced in all matters of personal choice between two consenting adults. Any money exchanged is for legal adult personal services/companionship and is simply to compensate me for my time and any supplies used. This is not an offer of prostitution. Any fees charged are for time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline appointments, as I deem necessary. By contacting me, (either by phone or email), you agree to all these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree to by contacting