Thread: Long time no see

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range

Long time no see

hello ladies and gents. I'm sorry i know i haven't been around much this year things have been pretty crazy for everyone. With all that has been going on i took a step back from hobby. As most know i have a real world job and unlike most i was never out of work. Being an essential worker i felt it best to step back from hobby for my safety and everyone elses. At this point I've decided to go ahead and retire. I have a lot going on a work still and lots going on in my personal life. I have made many friends here and you've all been amazing. I do not know if i will ever come back as a provider but i will likely keep my account here and on other platforms and pop in from time to time. If i ever do return to hobby i will let you all know. I hope you are all doing well and have stayed healthy during the madness. I'm sorry i wasn't able to give any notice where anyone could see me one last time. I know some ladies have their going out of business announcements but unfortunately this lady didn't plan lol
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You will be very missed dear. When ya look up classy lady in the dictionary, you will find a picture of TR. Best wishes and best of luck in your future adventures sexy lady!!! xoxoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar
    I enjoyed our time together and all the conversations that we shared. Take care of yourself and please stay in touch.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok will be missed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Take care and stay safe my friend!