Would it be possible to have the staff or a moderater to edit this ROS into my review of april showers please?
If not allowed please delete and tell me how to fix the issue. The gremlin got me and I could not enter or even edit the ROS

I was having an amazing dream one night so I thought I'd share it with you since I enjoy writing such fictional stories. So please remember that everything above and below is just fantasy as always. Also YMMV
So decided to TOFTT and text her, her TCB is decent enough, got the location and texted for room. She had to come let me in so a little awkward for a few minutes, and just as she text another man came out another door which made me uneasy and i almost left. I look up and she comes walking toward the door and followed her short, 5'3ish, little cajun ass to the elevator. Did I mention her bubble butt, I did enjoy following behind her. The room was very cluttered but somewhat organized with the smell of smoke in the air. We both got comfortable and I layed on the bed as she stood beside me and just bent over and spoke with junior as I felt all over her very nice body. Her butt was not a disappointment at all, her breasts were firm and full. Once I was ready she climbed on for CG and she was so tight I couldn't get in, which is highly impressive as I am by no means large maybe a medium. We tried a little and decided to finish with CBJ, my choice. When I blew in the cover she continued to suck for very nice time after, even asked for her to do it harder in which she obliged very nicely. Got dressed and a hug and out the door I went, light .70 and several ounces. I would love to see her again and try for longer and try the full menu.